Quantcast

I think I have a slight case of SIDS

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Man,

I have a freaking headache today like you wouldnt beleive, plus Im tired.
Are those good indicators?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Well, it's not sudden, or it would be over. You're not an infant (physically, that is :p ) and you're not dead, so I'd say you misdiagnosed yourself.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by Silver
Well, it's not sudden, or it would be over. You're not an infant (physically, that is :p ) and you're not dead, so I'd say you misdiagnosed yourself.
Well, its either SIDS or Spinabifida. Not sure which.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by BurlySurly
Well, its either SIDS or Spinabifida. Not sure which.
Maybe you're shrinking? I think if you were getting smaller, there would be some pressure on your brain as your skull got smaller.

Dude, you're totally shrinking!

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by Silver
Did you start drinking yet? You may have an acute condition known as a hangover...
Yes, and probably so. But I still think that some sort of Virus is eating my liver or something.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by stosh
Sure you don't have an alien anal probe?
No, it aint that, but after a search on Web MD, it could be early signs of Hodgkins disease.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
No, it aint that, but after a search on Web MD, it could be early signs of Hodgkins disease.
Thank god for the internet. It saves another life!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I was just thinking it may be the begining of caison's disease or Asian bird flu.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Pinkeye....I have this topical cream that can help clear that up right away....really in the past few years there have been huge advancements in topical creams.

:D

It sounds like you need a liver transplant.

The Ito

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Originally posted by slowSSer
sounds more like SARS. go to the doc now.
Ill second that, definitely sounds like SARS...SARS sucks...mind you I had some spanish flu and bubonic plague thrown in for good measure...tough one to beat I tell ya.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i think you're already dead, you just haven't realized it yet. It's o.k. you can go home now Burly Surly.....
run

yes run....

run into the light!

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by Skookum
i think you're already dead, you just haven't realized it yet. It's o.k. you can go home now Burly Surly.....
run

yes run....

run into the light!
I think I see Blue...

He's Gloooooooorious.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I think I see Blue...

He's Gloooooooorious.

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh man.....

"It tastes so sweet when it touches your lips"

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh man.....

"It tastes so sweet when it touches your lips"

"Oh yeah, I remember you Chee-eee-eeeze"

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
"Oh yeah, I remember you Chee-eee-eeeze"
"yeah, tomorrow I'll probably head out to home depot and maybe if we're lucky we'll head out Bed Bath and Beyond.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
"yeah, tomorrow I'll probably head out to home depot and maybe if we're lucky we'll head out Bed Bath and Beyond.

hahahahha

"Odds are they were probably just white, cotton panties, but then i started wondering...what if they're silk? Or maybe she's wearing a thong. Maybe its something really cool i never even seen before"

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hahahahha

"Odds are they were probably just white, cotton panties, but then i started wondering...what if they're silk? Or maybe she's wearing a thong. Maybe its something really cool i never even seen before"

here is the real quote.

"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time"

"Wedding Singer: [singing] ****in' every now and then I fall apart and I need you now tonight. I ****in' need you more than ever. "

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
YES!! I'm back! You KNOW it!!!!! <while kicking the lady's shopping cart>

BS, my vote is for a nasty case of gohnnaherpalsyphalaids, the ultimate std. Hell, I've been told it's so bad we shouldn't even be on the same msg board.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by reflux
YES!! I'm back! You KNOW it!!!!! <while kicking the lady's shopping cart>

BS, my vote is for a nasty case of gohnnaherpalsyphalaids, the ultimate std. Hell, I've been told it's so bad we shouldn't even be on the same msg board.

An organic e-virus.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Have ,the hiv ;) ;) ,I hear it gives you head aches or you could be suffering what I have Porcilinseatitous ( a commonn dieses where your very close by a toilet for you have explosions coming from both ends :eek: :eek: ) Don`t you just love the flu ,what makes it worse for me I`am 1000 miles from home I`am stuck to my brother Inlaws loft ,and no TV :eek: :eek: :eek: and I miss my kids so bad:love: :love: :love: :love:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
It could be genital moths.
LMAO!

If they're fluttering around bumping into your boys like they were lights in a dark room, then yeah, that's them. Otherwise, they might be those cicadia things dropping eggs for the next 17 year brood.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I think you have a case of Golgiaparatus... a shrinkage of the lungs.

Come on, we all love the guy, but you tell me with a straight face that his name doesn't sound like a disease!

Perhaps BS is in love?