Quantcast

I think I just found a crack pipe in my dryer.

What should I do with it?

• Throw it away and forget the whole mess.

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Call the fuzz and report it.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Spark it up to see if I can catch a buzz.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Loco Sucks

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
The title says it. I just got a new place. The previous tenant left a vertical washer/dryer combo with a non-working dryer and a working normal dryer beside it. I looked in the busted dryer out of curiosity and found what I believe to be crack-related paraphernalia. Please chime in if you can confirm or deny my suspicions. Otherwise, help me decide what to do.

Last edited:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
I say call it in... Not because the cops will do anything about it, but just to protect yourself from anything bad going on in the future. Nothing like Leroy the garbageman finding something like that and calling the cops on *you*. Maybe i've watched too much CSI/etc, but a pipe like that means that there's probably crack/meth residue around the apt...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I have to agree... I would probably call the landlord and ask him his "advice" on the subject. Just call him up and say "I found what appears to be drug paraphernalia in the broken dryer downstairs, what should I do with it?" That's decent leverage to have if you ever want to move out or break your lease. He may also be happy to to "take care of it" for you since he won't want his house appearing in the newspaper as a possible meth zone.

Calling the corps won't *hurt* you, but it may win you brownie points or leverage if you tell the landlord. Or just tell him you don't want to live in a meth house and move out.