Quantcast

i think i'm dying. oh noes.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
You live in Utah. Jeebus will save you (assuming you gave enough money to your friendly neighborhood church this past year).

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I was gonna say "Chest pains are no joke" but then I found this amusing little Fred Sanford item:

Seriously, chest pains should be taken pretty seriously. If you drink a lot of caffeine or eat a lot of sugar or both, cut down for a bit and see if it goes away. If you don't or that doesn't work, get to a doctor, especially if there's any history in your family.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Perhaps it's the copious amounts of stress and anxiety I've been partaking in lately.

I normally imbibe myself with high levels of caffeine, but I broke my coffee pot last week and have since been off the juice for the most part :(

No family history...

Two options:

A)Finally sign myself up for the crap student insurance that will cost nearly 700$ up front to get checked out...it can take affect tomorrow...

B)Hold out for not so crappy insurance that won't take effect until March 1. And has no deductible for office visits. So it wouldn't be assrape.

WILL I LIVE OR DIE?! You decide, eFriends...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
A won.

I get the feeling this is mitral valve prolapse since I had a heart murmur when I was born...calling doktors office tomorrow.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
noes! i lives on!

My doctor seems to think it's a fun combination of overtraining syndrome (aka low seratonin)/loads of stress/salt lake's crappy winter air. He gave me a low-dose SSRI to help with the first two...seems to have calmed sh!t down a bit. I guess now I just need 4 children and a minivan to complement my antidepressants.