Quantcast

i wanna see some freeride bikes

sixsixtysix

Monkey
Mar 6, 2005
Hell
Rides great! I use it for just about everything, urban, freeride, and even on the ups and downs of the XC trails. It climbs very well for a 44lb bike actually. Took a little while to get used to the 14" bottom bracket height, but all good now. The Slider Plus is the perfect match for the frame, I have it and the Romic dialed in pretty well so that it rides almost rigid when I hammer on it, but I still have pretty good small bump sensitivity and the travel front and back seems endless on the big stuff. I went totally overboard on the build spec, but the frame itself is very stiff feeling and the overall construction quality is great for the money.

Only negitive things I can say about it are the paint quality sucks, big time. Even bump the paint with a tool, or in a crash and it will chip instantly. Cables must be covered with platic tubing, cable rub will go to the bare metal in a day or so without. The other thing is the derailleur hanger, I bent the 2 that came with the frame within 2 weeks. The stock ones they ship are cheap. I got one from a 3rd party (standard Kona H style hanger) and havn't had a problem since.

Overall I have been very pleased with the bike, and for $950 for the frame/shock you cant go wrong.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Downhiller said:

You might not have caught on to what that respect thing was all about, I notice you end every post with "respect" it's not bad, but it doesn't mean what you seem to think it means, or it's a poor translation of whatever you would say in croatian.

In a nutshell there were a bunch of ~14 year old kids that registered here the beginning of last summer, for whatever reason they felt like they had to form their own little gang and called it the "respect cape cult." Suddenly thread titles all contained the word respect especially in the lounge, everybody's signature had some respect member # and their function in the cult, which was usually some absurd thing like panty inspector or vice-toilet kisser. It looks like most of the original "respect cape cult" members have either given up on the club or found a different forum. They really brought nothing to the forum, no meaningful information, a couple of wisecracks and lots of immature arguing amongst themselves.

Maybe I'm misjudging your character, but I don't think you want to purposefully make your self a respector.

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
Kornphlake said:
You might not have caught on to what that respect thing was all about, I notice you end every post with "respect" it's not bad, but it doesn't mean what you seem to think it means, or it's a poor translation of whatever you would say in croatian.

In a nutshell there were a bunch of ~14 year old kids that registered here the beginning of last summer, for whatever reason they felt like they had to form their own little gang and called it the "respect cape cult." Suddenly thread titles all contained the word respect especially in the lounge, everybody's signature had some respect member # and their function in the cult, which was usually some absurd thing like panty inspector or vice-toilet kisser. It looks like most of the original "respect cape cult" members have either given up on the club or found a different forum. They really brought nothing to the forum, no meaningful information, a couple of wisecracks and lots of immature arguing amongst themselves.

Maybe I'm misjudging your character, but I don't think you want to purposefully make your self a respector.

this is first time i ever hear something like that..

i put "respect" or "peace" on end of my posts its something i always do, but now when i saw what you wrote i will notput any more"respect" on end of my posts..

sorry but i didnt know

ps. i hear and saw that anybody say or write"respect" on ALI G in da house movie..

pps. this is not the wright thread...its just for pictures of bikes

sorry to moderators and to all members..

peace

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
kornphlake bradical is still here and last i checked tp was too who knows. i havent talked to tp in so long.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
Dude no it isnt....dude the steel head is designed for dj and urban dude....
and dude, dont make stupid posts... ok dude?