Quantcast

I want this jacket

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Haven't seen it mentioned yet, but Eddie Bauer's FA line is some decent clothing as well. On par or cheaper than most other brands mentioned. Yes, it's all made overseas, probably in the same factory as cheap stuff, but I have 5-6 FA jackets that i've had no issues with, and they have a no-questions-asked return policy, so you really can't go wrong.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I ned a new rain jacket. My MEC one has lasted pretty well for the last 6 years, but I've been eyeing up some of the gore-tex active jackets around.

they can be espensive... given that the rain is about to stop for 3 months, I think I'll hold off.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Helly Hansen yet. Or Marmot....
Both of these are great brands and have some very technical clothing.

Others to consider are:
Outdoor Research and Sierra Designs

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Helly Hansen yet. Or Marmot....
Both of these are great brands and have some very technical clothing.

Others to consider are:
Outdoor Research and Sierra Designs
One thing to keep in mind - almost every manufacturer will have different lines of gear at different price points. Some of those lines will be really good gear... and other lines will be unadulterated crap.

I experienced this 1st hand with Helly Hansen gear.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
I usually dont know where my next project is utill a couple of days before we go there. Plus a lot of stuff can change on the way. Might be in one place for two weeks or it might be two days...
Thanks for the heads up tho. (y)
Yeap their stuff looks legit. Ill be keeping an eye out for a couple brands. Stockholm should have plenty of stores who carry this stuff.

Cheers all!