Quantcast

I was drinking Moose Drool last night when...

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Down at my fav bar, which now has Moose Drool on tap for $2.50 / pint, I was having a couple when this guy walked up and said "Hey that looks like Moose Drool!" He then plopped down a couple of MD pint glasses, a light-up frisbee and a cool looking beer kozie in front of me.

Score. :cheers:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I got free Guinness the other week for "half way to St. Patties Day" after I kept telling the Hot Guiness chicks that I didn't like Guiness but they might be able to convince me. I also got a couple of free Guiness pint glasses. I still prefer to drink a good Ale but free Guiness wins.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I got free Guinness the other week for "half way to St. Patties Day" after I kept telling the Hot Guiness chicks that I didn't like Guiness but they might be able to convince me. I also got a couple of free Guiness pint glasses. I still prefer to drink a good Ale but free Guiness wins.
I'd have to go with free Guinness served by a hot chick, too. And pint glasses are *good* schwag. :D

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Sounds like a bunch of useless crap he gave you. Now if he'd given you free beer........... :D
It wasn't too bad, my inventory of drinking glasses at home is comprised almost entirely of free pint glasses. Of course with the exception of the Ridemonkey pint.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd have to go with free Guinness served by a hot chick, too. And pint glasses are *good* schwag. :D
Short of a few coffee cups the only thing you can drink from in my house are free schwag pint glasses. One of the few benefits of too much business travel, free stuff from bars (and a few stolen things).

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Down at my fav bar, which now has Moose Drool on tap for $2.50 / pint, I was having a couple when this guy walked up and said "Hey that looks like Moose Drool!" He then plopped down a couple of MD pint glasses, a light-up frisbee and a cool looking beer kozie in front of me.

Kick ass!

I scored a Harpoon IPA hat last weekend. It sells for $16 on their website! :banana:

My dad loves Moose Drool, but I'm not a big fan.

I have however amassed a pretty good collection of free pint glasses. I'm in the Navy and every time I've visited a country, I'll try the local brew and ask the barkeep if I can keep the glass. Most have given them to me for free, a couple traded me ones for navy hats and such. We've been deployed 6 months and I have almost a locker full!

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
What bar were you at? I was just at my buddies pizza joint and they have it on tap. I haven't had a glass of that since I moved here from Seattle. Damn that's a good beer...especially on tap!:cheers:

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
What bar were you at? I was just at my buddies pizza joint and they have it on tap. I haven't had a glass of that since I moved here from Seattle. Damn that's a good beer...especially on tap!:cheers:
Teakwoods, in Tempe, AZ. It's almost the perfect joint, if we can get this smoking ban passed in November it WILL me by perfect joint. Their "mascot" is a moose, so Moosedrool is $2.50 for a pint, except on Mondays when Moosehead is $1.50 a pint.