Quantcast

I was in an OK mood, but now I want to kill some people...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Paging BMXMan to the courtesy phone...I for one am appalled at the state's actions in removing this child from the house.

On another note, I'd like to thank God for allowing two sick ****s to torture a little boy. Original Sin 1-Innocent Child 0, I guess...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Paging BMXMan to the courtesy phone...I for one am appalled at the state's actions in removing this child from the house.

On another note, I'd like to thank God for allowing two sick ****s to torture a little boy. Original Sin 1-Innocent Child 0, I guess...
Two dykes I wouldn't want to mess with.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
You're blaming God? I'm pretty sure there's a reference manual out there to try to adhere to. If you choose not to, you'll have an opportunity to explain why you didn't when you face Him.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
You're blaming God? I'm pretty sure there's a reference manual out there to try to adhere to. If you choose not to, you'll have an opportunity to explain why you didn't when you face Him.
You know, if I had been there, I would have done something to stop it.

If you see God before I do, ask the all powerful all present asshole why he just sat back and watched while they held the kid's hand against a stove element.

The little boy's body was a study in pain. He was covered in cigarette burns, including to his genitals. He couldn't fully open his hand because it had been burned on a stove. His tooth was broken with a nerve exposed. And he had been made to sit in his own urine and feces, authorities say.

Ask him, please. He better have a good ****ing answer. And it had better not be "Suffer the little children."

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal

Get over your religion bashing already. We get it. You 're an asshole and you sound like a broken record, as well as an idiot.

You're finally going on my ignore list.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
omg those women are :crazy: death penalty would be the only suitable punishment...
No.

I want them to be tortured for a year. Kept on the edge of death. In a constant state of relentless pain.

The corpses should be put on display.

I want them to pray for hell.

They don't deserve death.

Last edited:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Get over your religion bashing already. We get it. You 're an asshole and you sound like a broken record, as well as an idiot.

You're finally going on my ignore list.
Aww, you just wrecked my day.

And, I hate to be pedantic, but I wasn't even bashing religion here. I was just thanking God for "working in mysterious ways" in this case. Who are we to question his wisdom?

The little boy's body was a study in pain. He was covered in cigarette burns, including to his genitals. He couldn't fully open his hand because it had been burned on a stove. His tooth was broken with a nerve exposed. And he had been made to sit in his own urine and feces, authorities say.

And I'm the asshole for being mad at an all powerful being who could have stopped this anytime he wanted to? (I'm actually not angry at God. I'm not angry at Unicorns either...) If you believe in God who intervenes in our world, and can read that bold part and not have some serious questions, you have some grave ethical issues.

Maybe you're the asshole for sitting in a pew on Sunday morning and contributing money to a gang of child molesters?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
"Starkeisha" :rofl:

Silver, this happened not because god doesn't care, but because YOU failed to pray loud enough to prevent it. Hope you understand.