Quantcast

I was sure worried about circumcision, but.....

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
loco said:
it's a girl, so no worries. :thumb:
Congrats! I too was a bit worried about the snippy-snip-snip, but our 2nd is a girl also, so no worries here either.

And you can't name her Chloe Ann. Its taken. ;)

J

JRB

TreeSaw said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't wait to find out what mine is!!! Do you have any names in mind yet?
None yet. I change my mind a lot, so it will be hard.

J

JRB

Cooter Brown said:
oh but you do have to worry about the little males that get the snippity snip snip done while in at the same time as ya'll.............not for 12 to 13 years though :)

congrats loco gringo
I know where to get a debuncher at. :eek:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
it's a girl, so no worries. :thumb:
Wait, what the hell?

What judge said you are legally allowed to be a father???

:D

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!on3

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You can still name her "Milo". :D

congrats man! :thumb: well done! well done! I hope she brings you many many years of joy and happiness.

J

JRB

I knew you sumbitches couldn't keep from debating it in my thread. :mumble:

:D

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
a lady in the bahamas this past weekend felt my wife's stomach, smiled really big and said, "you's gonna have a baby boy. I promise." It was pretty funny. then she proceded to sell us tshirts for little girls.....We find out what ours is at the end of september. Congrats man!

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Congrats. Maybe someday she will become an "esteemed" member of the :monkey: just like you are. Oh, and you get to play the big bad father in a few years. :thumb:

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
The wife and I are still debating the Circum i cant say it the snippity snip snip. After reading about a greater risk of std transmission/reception when unsnipped I agreed to let her do it. BUT I WILL BE DAMNED if I will be in there for the procedure. We have pain meds for everything but at a week old we need to subject an innocent child to that kind of pain...it makes me sick just thinking about it.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
No worries huh... :think:

You've gone from only worrying about one pecker to worrying about all the rest of them! :eek:

Seriously, Congratulations!

My daughter just turned 23 and she has been one of the greatest joys in my life, I wish the same to you and your wife.

Mike

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
No need to worry about circumsision...Just dont mutilate children.....It really ISNT our choice.....

CONGRATS! on the new little one! you dont realize what its all about till ya pop out a spud!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Congrats Loco!

I've taken to calling all my friends' unborn kids Cletus. As in "Cletus the fetus." It's catchy, unisex, and easy to remember. A few have used it during pregnancy, but nobody seems have to actually used it once the kid is born though... :think: :p

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
Congrats man! That is actually something I'm thinking about as well... I have one due on October 17th, that my wife and I did not found out the sex of. Its been a B!TCH trying to think of names, as we're both prone to change our minds alot.

where did you all find the names for your kids? and help in that department?

J

JRB

MtnBikerNJ said:
Congrats man! That is actually something I'm thinking about as well... I have one due on October 17th, that my wife and I did not found out the sex of. Its been a B!TCH trying to think of names, as we're both prone to change our minds alot.

I wanted to use Ruth, as my aunt's name is Ruthie. She pretty much raised me, so I feel obligated, even though we rarely talk now.

I like the sound of Marilyn Ruth, but Julie hates it. I think we decided on Caroline Ruth.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
MtnBikerNJ said:

My wife bought one of those books of names. We went through the whole fuggin' thing and each made a list. Then we bounced each other's list off each other to eliminate the crappy ones. :D

Then my wife picked the one she liked. ;)

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
a friend of mine told me to do the SHOUT test... where you yell the proposed name like they were in trouble, then see if you like how it sounds... we actually dropped a few name ideas after that.

That's great to use a family name like that. we're probably going to do something similar for ours, but more for the middle name than the first name. That said, it will probably have 2 middle names if its a boy, to honor both of our dads. We haven't decided on middle names if its a girl though.

Caroline Ruth is pretty though. is that the final name?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
MtnBikerNJ said:
That said, it will probably have 2 middle names if its a boy, to honor both of our dads.
we did that, but luckily could stick to one name, as both our dad's are named John.

MtnBikerNJ said:
We haven't decided on middle names if its a girl though.
why not use the same strategy as if the baby was a girl? :think:

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
yea, its about honoring them. My dad is dead, and Kim's is alive, but the name would be for her stepfather who adopted her. So that's why it would be honoring them. For a girls name, we already kind of have a favorite, and the middle name isn't either one of our mothers.. whoops...