Quantcast

I wish I was a kid these days...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
When I was 6-7 years old I went to a camp during the summer where I was the only white kid in a mix of black and hispanic kids.

Builds character, I reckon.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I have a double sided thought on being a kid again...

I am just old enough that I see the hi school girls and think to myself.... Damn, what kind of parents let their daughters dress like that for hi school, or even Jr Hischool....

Then on the other side of it I am just young enough that I see girls dresed like that in hi school and Jr hischool and I think to myself... WTF why didnt the girls dress like this when I was in hi school......
So what you're saying is you might be a pedophile?

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
I have a double sided thought on being a kid again...

I am just old enough that I see the hi school girls and think to myself.... Damn, what kind of parents let their daughters dress like that for hi school, or even Jr Hischool....

Then on the other side of it I am just young enough that I see girls dresed like that in hi school and Jr hischool and I think to myself... WTF why didnt the girls dress like this when I was in hi school......
Just remember with high school girls, 15 will get you 20.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
When I was 6-7 years old I went to a camp during the summer where I was the only white kid in a mix of black and hispanic kids.

Builds character, I reckon.
Breaking my heart dude. Until I moved to Cali, I was regularly the only minority at the party/office/etc.