Quantcast

I WON THE FRACKIN M4's

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
just got home from the orifice, turned on the nerd box, opened up RM and found out that i won the hope m4's...

do you think i m stoked....

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!

cheers RM

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
thanks gents... can t wipe the smile off my face... to be honest i was just about to contact fulton regarding the m6's he had for sale... i saw that he d sold them and i was pissed... checked my PM's and theres a PM from the man RM himself...

talk about timing...

now i m just praying they are 200mm rotors... either way i m PUMPED

YEEESSSSSSSSS

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
narlus said:
sweet! too bad they don't say HAYES on 'em.

:devil:
DIE ;)

if they did they d be gettin sold... as it stands the tomac is gonna be getting some upgrades... e13 (here waiting), middleburns (next weekend - thanks uiuiuiui) and the m4's....

time to crack a cold one :)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
the best news is that i can pay the difference and upgrade to m6's with a 205 rotor :) ... howdya like them beans UIUIUIUI :P

thanks very much to ride monkey and web cyclery...

i m toastin a german schwartz beer in your honor now RM, the next one is for kevin :)

partsbara <---- stoked beyond belief

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
Well I can't say I am jealous because I was too dumb to be even considered in the contest. Damn me for trying to hold up the rules (while breaking them at the same time).

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Brian HCM#1 said:
Exactally!!!!! Everyone here knows I should have one them, it was fixed :think: :p :cool: :blah:

again i say, DIE ;)

YOU for one should know that this is my reward for being a loyal hope user for over 5 years :)

partsbara - says farewell to the DH04 and E4

hurley64

Chimp
Sep 4, 2003
Awesome, and congrats, my Mono M4's are the best brakes ever, i know the 6 pots have got to be ghetto fab!

John

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
hey paul just like i said on the phone: you ****in' Asshole!!!! :D

na for real congrats and have fun with them!!! :thumb: :)
but don't sell those DH and Enduro 4s those are freaking great brakes!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
wysiwyg said:
good luck, you'll need it.
you bad pommy... you ll go to hell for that ;)

i need no luck... over 5 years hope experience has taught me one thing... if you don t know how to set up hopes and maintain 'em, sell em and buy something else... everyone i ve ever met who has had trouble with hopes has had absolutely no idea regarding the set up... sure it isn t easy, but if you know what you re doin it is cake...

btw uiuiuiui - i gotta sell the dh04 / e4 ... need to pay for my middleburns :)

parts

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
partsbara said:

parts
Don't sell 'em mate......you're ahead now, you win, keep 'em, that's like sellin' the Monster, you'll never get better anchors than those. :nope: ;) :)

drift1492

Chimp
Mar 19, 2002
Does anyone else think he should sell his old brakes to someone on the site for the cost of the upgrade to 8 inch rotors? :p

"Pay it forward" my good man. "Pay it forward" :thumb:

edit* You should have your own thread titled-

"Why should I sell you my old brakes dirt cheap"

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Whooohaaa you Lucky bastard. :p ,even though I am pissed it was not me, mabey i can try them, howell they work, when i will meet you in a german bikepark. Winterberg or Wilingen orso. :blah:

fr-rider

Monkey
Aug 14, 2004
Albuquerque, NM
partsbara said:

i need no luck... over 5 years hope experience has taught me one thing... if you don t know how to set up hopes and maintain 'em, sell em and buy something else... everyone i ve ever met who has had trouble with hopes has had absolutely no idea regarding the set up... sure it isn t easy, but if you know what you re doin it is cake...

parts
If your selling, give me a price.

Dude, I'm f**kin itchin to ride. Six months of this HELL HOLE will make you an angry man.

I'll se you in a few days.

wysiwyg

Monkey
May 22, 2002
Sherwood Forest, UK
partsbara said:

parts
The monos have been nowt but trouble for me.

My front mono never broke in, i lent it to a guy in france who killed the seals in his rear mono, and within 2 days my month old seals were dead.
Hes since welded a pad to one of the pistons.

Whereas the XTs on the demo9 i borrowed from Specialized were fine.

Methinks ill go back to my C2s on the HT

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
fr-rider said:
If your selling, give me a price.

Dude, I'm f**kin itchin to ride. Six months of this HELL HOLE will make you an angry man.

I'll se you in a few days.
sorry mate, henry has his eyes on em...

get back safe ok, gonna be good to ride... any news regarding france ??? we re there fo sho... 2nd - 6th

Lumpy_Gravy

Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
Do ebc do some reds for those M6's?

I was utterly astonished with the performance of the ebc reds on my M4's out in Morzine in the Alps. The pads are not just astonishingly powerful but stop the squeeling (sp) too!.

If the answer is yes then you can turn a brilliant brake into a even more brilliant brake.

P.S. did I mention Hopes with the Ebc red's are awesome.

fr-rider

Monkey
Aug 14, 2004
Albuquerque, NM
partsbara said:
sorry mate, henry has his eyes on em...

get back safe ok, gonna be good to ride... any news regarding france ??? we re there fo sho... 2nd - 6th
If it's just you and the missus, I probably won't follow you guys out. My missus has to work and will not be able to take time off. Let me know the dizzle. See you soon.

k9handler

Monkey
Aug 19, 2004
Fort Collins, CO
partsbara said:
just got home from the orifice, turned on the nerd box, opened up RM and found out that i won the hope m4's...

do you think i m stoked....

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!

cheers RM
congrats....you suck! Ha ha

I will race you down the biker x for them at Bad Wildbad....kick your ass on my hardtail. :D

Hope to be back and see ya in a week or so!