Quantcast

I would like to thank all of you who....

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
I would like to thank all of you who showed up at Tiger Mt. for the ride yesterday.

Since 9 people were supposed to show up at 5-5:30 and I only saw two people besides myself, I'm guessing the rest of you got there really early and went up and were eaten by the black bear we saw. Thanks for filling the bear's stomach so the three of us could ride without being eaten :D

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Did you feed or pet the bear? Where did you see the bear? A guy that lives on Issaquah/Hobart road killed a black bear last week in his back yard. It had just killed one of his goats.

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Originally posted by Langer
Did you feed or pet the bear? Where did you see the bear? A guy that lives on Issaquah/Hobart road killed a black bear last week in his back yard. It had just killed one of his goats.
It was after the second fire road section soon after you go back into the woods.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Great! That is probably the safest place to run into a bear. haha
The bear is fresh out of hibernation and hungry too.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Originally posted by oxygen_77
I would like to thank all of you who showed up at Tiger Mt. for the ride yesterday.

Since 9 people were supposed to show up at 5-5:30 and I only saw two people besides myself, I'm guessing the rest of you got there really early and went up and were eaten by the black bear we saw. Thanks for filling the bear's stomach so the three of us could ride without being eaten :D
Hhhmmm, Jr_Bullit and I were both there at about 5:20 not many in the parking lot and none who claimed to be Monkeys when asked. We headed up about 5:35. Sorry we missed you but the few key people who know everyone had other late moment events they had no choice but to attend to. Hope your ride was as nice as ours. We did run into Zoso back in the parking lot. Traffic was not good yesterday for many and that probably caused some disruption in arrival/start times also. Maybe we should all show up in tees with our current avatar's on for identification since faces and real names don't always ID well in the real world.:rolleyes:

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Originally posted by evilbob
Hhhmmm, Jr_Bullit and I were both there at about 5:20 not many in the parking lot and none who claimed to be Monkeys when asked. We headed up about 5:35. Sorry we missed you but the few key people who know everyone had other late moment events they had no choice but to attend to. Hope your ride was as nice as ours. We did run into Zoso back in the parking lot. Traffic was not good yesterday for many and that probably caused some disruption in arrival/start times also. Maybe we should all show up in tees with our current avatar's on for identification since faces and real names don't always ID well in the real world.:rolleyes:
I got there at 4:30 and waited until 6:00... I was riding around the whole time on my Coiler...

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Hope you all had a good ride yesterday. I am riding there today after work with some other girls...:thumb:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
I got there at 4:30 and waited until 6:00... I was riding around the whole time on my Coiler...
Well did you notice someone on a blue Cannondale Jeykell (that would be me) or a very small green Rotec hardtail (that would be Jr_Bullit)? If you were there until 6:00 Zoso was there on his K2 and went up at 5:45 or so and tried to chase us down. Probably would have caught us too if it weren't for a flat.

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Originally posted by evilbob
Well did you notice someone on a blue Cannondale Jeykell (that would be me) or a very small green Rotec hardtail (that would be Jr_Bullit)? If you were there until 6:00 Zoso was there on his K2 and went up at 5:45 or so and tried to chase us down. Probably would have caught us too if it weren't for a flat.
At that point I was riding around the lot with PNJ and talking to him. Never saw your bikes, what type of car/where did you park?

I was in a Jeep Wrangler parked on the right side towards the middle (not that you would've seen me pull in because I got there so early, but maybe you saw the vehicle). Sucks that we missed you (if you really did show up) :D

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I don't know man. I got there right at 5:30 and was asking everyone if they were ridemonkey people.

9 people were s'pose to show up, why didn't you wait for a few more people?

:confused:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave

Your welcome, sorry but it was my fault.

part of my evil plan.....

muhh huhh huhh ha ha ha HA HA HA!!!!:devil:

I wasn't intending to ride with any monkey's but a nice leisurly ride with my wife. I ended up meeting two monkeys on the way to the top. It was a great time.

I'm looking forward to the next time we get together for a ride.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Originally posted by Gfreak
I wasn't intending to ride with any monkey's but a nice leisurly ride with my wife. I ended up meeting two monkeys on the way to the top. It was a great time.

I'm looking forward to the next time we get together for a ride.
Yup, it was nice meeting you and your wife up there. Excellent ride even though we didn't exactly ride with the people we expected to. Still riding is riding and it was good to be out.:D

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Man these too dudes i was going to meet never came through.....:mad:

so i should have just went to tiger!!!!! DOH next time there will be nothing to get in my way of tiger....NOT EVEN TRAFFIC...(or) a Black bear. (or) a tiger... but i do slow down for cops!