Quantcast

I9 dealer around seattle

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Does anyone know if there are any i9 dealers around seattle? i checked the i9 site and it said some road shop triumph multisport does. Does any bike shop carry i9.

The other nearest place is bicycle centers in everett, they use to be my local shop and lets just say im done dealing with them forever. When a manager takes 2 months to order you some decals and a maxxle for your boxxer, and you go in every other day to remind him because you know he didnt do it, thats where i draw the line.

anyways, any help would be great

Eren

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
wont work, im looking for somewhere i can pay cash, i dont have a US credit card that matches a US residence. I have a US credit card, and a house still in the US, but the card is to a PO box, its complicated. I just want somewhere where i can send my sister cash so she can pick them up ash she lives on UW campus

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
Hey there,

This is Adam from the Downhill Zone bike shop. Yes we are a an I9 dealer, not stocking currently(a bit pricey to have them sitting around) but I have an account and can order any of their products.

A bit spammy I know, but hey, he asked.

Cheers

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
Hey there,

This is Adam from the Downhill Zone bike shop. Yes we are a an I9 dealer, not stocking currently(a bit pricey to have them sitting around) but I have an account and can order any of their products.

A bit spammy I know, but hey, he asked.

Cheers
you guys should be recieving an email within the next week with an order :)

Depends though, Brandi at i9 said there on backorder 10 weeks, so maybe something else is calling my name?