Quantcast

Idaho.

Beef Cake

Chimp
Apr 22, 2007
Sand box FL.
:disgust:I am realy sorry that i moved here .
I have seen all the local Boise stuff and i should have stayed in FLA . I am looking for a spot to build my own stuff, but its a hopeless quest .
I have lost all intrest in riding .

Hows the riding in the Portland area ?????

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Portland has great riding in near proximity, but not in the city. Assume a 45 minute drive to good singletrack, and over an hour (1-1.5) to good freeride. If you do a search, you'll find other posts discussing the goods.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
I've always heard good news about the Boise area. Coming from flatland Fla you can't be too proud. My guess is that you really have not, "seen everything".

Portland rocks. They have public transportation shuttling in town.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
At least there's lift-accessed riding aplenty in Idaho. One could die waiting for such luxuries in the fine state of Washington.

There's stuff to be had in the general Portland region for sure. Plus, it's that much closer to B.C. than Idaho...and Florida.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Portland has some sick riding about 1+ hour drive, also some ok spots near town. Seattle is better tough, it closer to Canada.

Why did you move to Boise?

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
I'm confused. Moscow? Moscow is now where near Boise and it's a easy day trip to Beacon or Silver. Boise is coming right along with the stuff the spudhucksters are building up at Bogus.

Roo

Chimp
Apr 28, 2008
Vanconver, WA
I'm in Boise for 2 weeks. Are there any local DJ spots besides willow and velo park? Anyone wanna go riding this afternoon?

dbirds2

Chimp
Sep 15, 2007
Dude! move to portland area there is some sick stuff like post canyon, black rock and Mt hood area. Oregon has got the best freeride stuff in the northwest, The seattle area cant even compare to oregon. Go to oregon and have a great time. Later