Quantcast

Idea..

KPOP

Chimp
Mar 19, 2008
soon to be california
you know another thing that could possibly work is just get a hydration pack, they only cost like 40 bucks which is good for long time, so while your riding the water is on your back and you can drink it whenever if you need a drink that bad...

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
The base area should be a giant pool. The end of each run will have a lip on phantom and you bomb off into 10' of water, then a ferry takes you to the lift where KPop towels you off and gives you a mint and then there will be futons in each bucket so you an rest on the way up and use you complimentary hand fan to keep cool as you rise to the top and do it all again.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
The base area should be a giant pool. The end of each run will have a lip on phantom and you bomb off into 10' of water, then a ferry takes you to the lift where KPop towels you off and gives you a mint and then there will be futons in each bucket so you an rest on the way up and use you complimentary hand fan to keep cool as you rise to the top and do it all again.
This is why Huck Banzai is my doctor, rabbi, nutritionist and landlord.

DHJUNKIE

Monkey
Sep 27, 2001
Cromwell, CT
i didn't realize the backlash from a simple idea. I thot it was cool that whistler did that, even while having water fountains in a few buildings about the same distance as the white tent/building as diablo. Ill continue to bring my water jug down.