Quantcast

If not Bush, then who.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I'm tired of Iraq, oil and terrorists.

The Delay thread got me thinking about who I would like to see as President. McCain has always been near the top for me. I like the fact that he is fairly independent and speaks his mind.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
I would much rather see someone elected who has no prior political affiliations/relationships. A normal everyday citizen who is more representative of real people. You get these eletist guys who are part of a "good ol' boy" network and their agendas and the bickering towards the other party, I just don't dig on that kind of thing.

I know I'm dreaming and that will probably never happen. The good ol' boys wouldn't allow it.

LES CLAYPOOL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by BurlySurly
Screw it!!!!!

Im running for president.

Miller in 2016
I would vote for you, but only if your campaign was based on frozen burritos.

If not I would like to see McCain take a crack at it. Unfortunately he will not even get a chance until 2008.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by patconnole
Will this be on the green platform?
Im going to start my own party. Its going to be called...the "Toga" party. And there will be a mountain dew kegg and midgets everywhere. And once we're on the campaign trail, we're gunna bypass every state that i dont like....like arkansas and canada. People will vote for me, because im going to promise a bunch of random things that i probably wont be able to follow through with, but that wont matter once im elected. And dont worry...i'll have a hot first lady too...she'll just stand there topless while im making all my speaches.

Yeah, i can see it now.

patconnole

Monkey
Jun 4, 2002
bellingham WA
Originally posted by BurlySurly
Im going to start my own party. Its going to be called...the "Toga" party. And there will be a mountain dew kegg and midgets everywhere. And once we're on the campaign trail, we're gunna bypass every state that i dont like....like arkansas and canada. People will vote for me, because im going to promise a bunch of random things that i probably wont be able to follow through with, but that wont matter once im elected. And dont worry...i'll have a hot first lady too...she'll just stand there topless while im making all my speaches.

Yeah, i can see it now.

Cool! Definitely more green than any other party!

LoboDelFuego

Monkey
Mar 5, 2002
I would vote for BurlySurly

They should make Fidel Castro an honorary president for a week or so before he dies. That would be cool.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Hey, BS have you ever seen the movie "The Dead Zone"? For some reason I thought of this movie after you announced your presidential intentions.....;) :D :D