Quantcast

If you could have any one thing right now....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i want my friggin frame right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its in charlotte 2 hours away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownow

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
to meet a cute, athletic, non pyscho 32 year old chick that lives in apartment, has no kids or dogs....oh, add in horny and she can't be mad about me not being home on valentines day, and yeah, she likes to cook, clean & do laundry.......naked

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
to meet a cute, athletic, non pyscho 32 year old chick that lives in apartment, has no kids or dogs....oh, add in horny and she can't be mad about me not being home on valentines day, and yeah, she likes to cook, clean & do laundry.......naked
thats a funny request but totally logical. I love the part about no animals.
My GF cleans, irons, and paints in the nude. I've yet to figure it out.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
thats a funny request but totally logical. I love the part about no animals.
My GF cleans, irons, and paints in the nude. I've yet to figure it out.

damn, I could have used her help painting my bedroom last week !

:D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
damn, I could have used her help painting my bedroom last week !

:D
Dude, we are so done with painting! I f'ing hate painting and by the time our living room was done she f'ing hated painting.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
actually, i guess if i could have anything I want, Id take the ability to be invisible. Cause then I could just steal all the money and food i want, sleep where I want, and do all the chicks in the world, and they'd all be like "whoa" that was awesome....what just happened?

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
iresmoke1 said:
Damn Right YO

Let's hear it for Philly yo. SoCal now, but Germantown, a house on the corner of Wayne and Schoolhouse was where I lived before Cali. the whole neighborhood knew me simply as "the white guy." :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i want to be done with finals. having passed them, of course.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well apparently they deleted it becuase it was illegal to make mix cd's for people.

highlander1

Chimp
Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
llkoolkeg said:
A hottie bent over my desk with a phat sack in one hand, a sixer of dunkelweizen in the other and an ashtray strapped to the small of her back. Damn you for making me confess such a heathen image!
That's just pure class man!!!!!!

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
I wish I had my college degree, was retired, very wealthy, and it was spring time all while at my current age.