Quantcast

If you had an STD...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
"Hi, is this ...uh....damn - sorry but I forgot your name. Uh, remember that night we met at that party, then I bought you some Taco Bell and you sucked my dick in the parking lot? Yeah, sorry I never called you back, but you may want to get checked out."

Something like that, right?

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
LordOpie said:
what would you say to all the people you've been with?
Dude, I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means. Am I gonna have to put a plastic garbage bag around your saddle if we ever go riding together someday and we decide to check out the other's ride?
:help:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
BurlyShirley said:
Follow up question:

Is it acceptable to PUNCH a woman who KNOWINGLY gives you an STD?
No.

Just tatoo Mrs.Rottencrotch on their forehead.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
DRB said:
You don't really want me to do you? You got at least one for reputation.....
I'm not sure how I have a positive reputation. I'd think I'd be in the top 10 annoying/hated posters.

So yeah, entertain me Dr.B!tch :D

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
LordOpie said:
what would you say to all the people you've been with?
Remember that time you got that eye infection after the angry pirate incident? (sorry about that, but you said you wanted to try something new.)
Well, I now know the reason you have to wear a patch on your eye.

J

JRB

DRB said:
How pissed was miSSionary when you told him you gave Level Betty crabs? That must have been a super productive conversation.
I'm sure he just told Opie that he rode more than him. Opie then said, I'm sure, that he was busy riding LB instead of his bike. Then they threatend one another and then made everyone's heads hurt.