Quantcast

If you take a dump

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
juat thought i'd bring this up, in that guys **** who's was like 6 lbs, i wonder if he factored out the piss, cuz that can add up. i wonder if theres a formula to factor out the weight of wizz u piss out from the total amount??? i didnt kno taking a big **** could b so mathematical.

jmeperu

Monkey
Jan 20, 2005
Santa Cruz
how much do babys weigh? like 7lbs right? maybe this is the male equivilent of giving birth.
i had one this morning that felt like i was giving birth. unfortunately the T.P. covered it up so i didn't get to see it. i can only imagine its painful girth.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
jmeperu said:
how much do babys weigh? like 7lbs right? maybe this is the male equivilent of giving birth.
i had one this morning that felt like i was giving birth. unfortunately the T.P. covered it up so i didn't get to see it. i can only imagine its painful girth.
Just a quick bit of advice: never, *ever* say this with any seriousness to a woman who has actually given birth.

Your balls will find themselves freed from your body. :D

-S.S.-

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
SkaredShtles said:
Just a quick bit of advice: never, *ever* say this with any seriousness to a woman who has actually given birth.

Your balls will find themselves freed from your body. :D

-S.S.-
last i checked, turds didn't have skulls.