• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Someone has to be really, terminally stupid to make my ignore list. So idiotic that their posts are not even an amusement, and they have never once had anything interesting, useful or funny to say.

Peteydag and tacobelldher are the only two people on my ignore list.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I used it for a while, but the people on my ignore list were too often quoted and I end up seeing the post anyway. It also doesn't ignore threads started by that person, so it's 90% ineffective as a result.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
None. If someone pisses me off that much, they get either banned or black holed.
some of us don't have those options at our disposal

:pirate2:

my ignore list is 93 strong, as best as i can count. i think i'm off by two here or there. :D most of the people on it don't post here any longer, either by choice/hissy fit or because they were banned.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
N8

Too bad ignore doesn't block threads originated by said person, or quotation in others post

It'd be bad ass to have every quoted N8 segment read "yerbil, berbil, gerbil.......STFU"

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
As much as I despise robdadingus, the ignore feature seems silly to me.

[fingers in ears, eyes closed "Lalalalalal, I can't hear you"]

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Zero.
I have an internal automatic ignore feature called the Douche Remover 5000. When I am scrolling through a thread and my eye catches the avatar of a known douche, it triggers my finger to scroll past it without so much as reading a word.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Someone has to be really, terminally stupid to make my ignore list. So idiotic that their posts are not even an amusement, and they have never once had anything interesting, useful or funny to say.
:stupid:

Peteydag and tacobelldher are the only two people on my ignore list.
That's funny - peteydag made my list. And some other tool called "bicycleman"... I don't even remember him/her. :think:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
By the time i usually get close to putting someone on the ignore, thru a pm or two we find some middle ground and it's all water under the bridge. But i do have admit there are a few giant douches that should be on there but rarely post or have moved on that i haven't had to use the function.

But yah Mr. Clean was the anti-christ of internet bikey forums as far as i could tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.