Quantcast

IH Sunday vs. God?

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
^^

Ronny James whips out one of his swords from the set of his 'Rainbow in the Dark' video and lops off Lemmy's head...[Mortal Kombat voice] FATALITY!!![/Mortal Kombat voice]

Next up,

RJD vs. Glen 'The Glass Jawed' Danzig

Btw, just for the record, I'd take the Sunday over the holy spirit as it's got a lower BB and a magic anti-squat enchantment...

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
^^

Ronny James whips out one of his swords from the set of his 'Rainbow in the Dark' video and lops off Lemmy's head...[Mortal Kombat voice] FATALITY!!![/Mortal Kombat voice]

Next up,

RJD vs. Glen 'The Glass Jawed' Danzig

Btw, just for the record, I'd take the Sunday over the holy spirit as it's got a lower BB and a magic anti-squat enchantment...

Obviously Danzig

Danzig v. Oderus Urungus from Gwar

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
this thread is pointless. everyone knows the sunday will straight dominate untile it comes to the whole performe miracles thing, but i hear it is in the work for 08.

Sep 17, 2006
Dickinson vs Eddie vs King vs Araya vs Schuldiner vs Akerfeldt vs Lemmy vs Mustaine vs Laiho vs Herman Lee (ahahaha) vs Dio vs Halford vs Dimebag vs Baloff vs Loren Tipton and too many more worth mentioning... you couldn't have bikes without metal :clapping:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
DH democritization :monkeydance:

but to get back on track, I'd totally drink any cool aid made/blessed by DW
Say what you will about Jim Jones and the Cool Aid kids, but we need more blind obedience in the sport nowadays! No more Kyle "I did it my way" Strait attitudes!

Guyana, now that's a land of dedicated people! If only we could have slipped them a Sunday or a Sinister before they offed themselves...We might be doing a heck of a lot better at WC races nowadays!

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
ok, question. Sam Hill, with a Sunday frame strapped to his back, running down the course. how much does he win by?
OK, Sam Hill: with a Sunday strapped to his back, with Lemmy's bullet belt on his waist, and wearing nothing but a KFC bucket on his head (with no eye holes cut out) - he still wins by a lot!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Dickinson vs Eddie vs King vs Araya vs Schuldiner vs Akerfeldt vs Lemmy vs Mustaine vs Laiho vs Herman Lee (ahahaha) vs Dio vs Halford vs Dimebag vs Baloff vs Loren Tipton and too many more worth mentioning... you couldn't have bikes without metal :clapping:
Sorry bro...but in comes Angus and with one whip of his man hair, slices all those grommets to bits with the microscopic razor blades embedded in his hair follicles.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
What would happen if Ditka rode a Sunday?

Could even Chuck Norris stop a combination like that?