Quantcast

ill photoshop your bike

N

nycurse2003

give me a photo of your bike which must be a side view. tell me what you want done.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i want wolverine (of the x-men) to be doing a one-handed nac-nac over a big ravine. oh yeah, and the ravine must have some water in it, and this water must be filled with ill-tempered sea bass with lasers on their heads.

here's the bike:

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
I want Dave Weagle on a prototype 11 inch travel DW link road bike, pondering how to take the squat out of god. And god has to be in the back, squatting.

And hes blue.

Oh, and wolverine is playing solitaire, using his feet, and the feet have claws on them and a monster is watching and his feet are ready to bust a nac nac at anytime.

AtTheGates

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
dropmachine.com said:
I want Dave Weagle on a prototype 11 inch travel DW link road bike, pondering how to take the squat out of god. And god has to be in the back, squatting.

And hes blue.

Oh, and wolverine is playing solitaire, using his feet, and the feet have claws on them and a monster is watching and his feet are ready to bust a nac nac at anytime.
This is increadable.

N

nycurse2003

do a side view of the bike and I can put parts and stuff on it.

N

nycurse2003

your nic nac is now posted in the scientific american website, under catagoy "gay and stupid photoshoped pictures"

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Whoa, interrupted stanchion and toptube!! Sweeeet!!!!

Can you do mine now?

ok ok, how about this....

I want my bike, with deemax as the headset, and my king headset as the wheels. Then, I want brooklyn pedals, but they have to be pink, and have octopus tentacles. Then, i want Toshi's wolverine, but with a shirt that says "Toshi likes tushy" on it, and he has to have 9 legs, 7 of them doing the nac-nac. I want interupted tires, a DW-Link seatpost, and Greg Minnaar on the front doubling me and Polkaroo, with flames coming out his nose.

No purple though please.

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
Ah i could sure use some photoshop help. I made an ignition cover for my race bike an proceded to drop it on the pavement and have it bounce like 5 times. Can you photoshop out the little blemishes, make my bike look clean, and change the black to other optional colors like dark grey, red, blue etc. If anyone has an RM 125 I can CNC up some more with your name number etc. just PM me.

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego

Do whatever you want. A snowy background would be cool, if you can put it next to Ahab and the White Whale that would be great too.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
wow i think i have found the best thread on this entire forum:rolleyes: .

okay so here is my order: i want my frame black, green, pink, yellow, blue, silver, ohh and purple cant forget the purple. then my fork has to be purple, silver, blue, yellow, pink, green, and black. for the wheels well there cool enough as is. then i want jenna jameson doing a suicide no hander, and a nac nac at the same time. okay man let me know how it turns out. :clue: :rolleyes:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
no i dont think thats it. maybee we just overwhelmed him with all our request. i mean wolverine can take a long time to photo shop in the pic :rolleyes: .

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
i've never understood why people post threads like this... they always turn out the same... I get paid to play with photoshop and it's way better than swapping colors on a bunch of needy people's bikes!

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
coma13 said:
i've never understood why people post threads like this... they always turn out the same... I get paid to play with photoshop and it's way better than swapping colors on a bunch of needy people's bikes!
I get paid very nicely to use PS also.

Super-man

Chimp
Jun 20, 2005
Orem, UT
Dear, nycurse2003

Please "Pimp" my bike as I have been using this old ride for decades. I think it belonged to my grandfather. My dream would be able to do something bigger then a 3' drop, maybe closer to 30'. I would also like any other accessories you could manage to put on. Weight doesn't matter as this is my DH specific bike and I never go uphill. As you can see it already has some sweet shocks, I could use some pegs because my girlfriend is starting to get a sore butt from sitting on the handel bars.

PLEASE PIMP MY RIDE!

Thank you

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Toshi said:
i want wolverine (of the x-men) to be doing a one-handed nac-nac over a big ravine. oh yeah, and the ravine must have some water in it, and this water must be filled with ill-tempered sea bass with lasers on their heads.

here's the bike:

BBWWWAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

:D :D