Quantcast

I'm a Golden newbie...

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
The battle of the college fin aid offices is over and I have ended up at Mines over CU boulder... which is cool, in some ways - we'll see :think:

Anyway, beings how I have no clue where anything is in the Golden area - especially riding spots - it'd be sick if any of you were down for showing me what this little town has to offer...

On another note - it's sweet to get back in this area (used to live in Denver), and the arbor jumps are calling me - so I may be down there Saturday afternoon - prolly around 5 or so... I hope to catch up with some of you and see how it's done (that includes you Brendan!)

Hasta - and thanx in advance!

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
Beast said:
The battle of the college fin aid offices is over and I have ended up at Mines over CU boulder... which is cool, in some ways - we'll see :think:

Anyway, beings how I have no clue where anything is in the Golden area - especially riding spots - it'd be sick if any of you were down for showing me what this little town has to offer...

On another note - it's sweet to get back in this area (used to live in Denver), and the arbor jumps are calling me - so I may be down there Saturday afternoon - prolly around 5 or so... I hope to catch up with some of you and see how it's done (that includes you Brendan!)

Hasta - and thanx in advance!
Yo,

I'm right up the highway from there....I can show you around...PM me if interested.

Alex

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Well hell's bells, son! I guess I can now FINALLY get those damn shades back to you... jeebus what took me so long? heh.

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Yeah yeah, Turman's in town now bitches watch the hell out.

So once the 40 days of rain quits or whatever, I espect we will be seeing you around arbor? Give me a ring when you want to go ride. 303-467-3840

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Full Trucker said:
Well hell's bells, son! I guess I can now FINALLY get those damn shades back to you... jeebus what took me so long? heh.

Yep, it's been a lil while... you don't see me whining now do ya? jk - I'll have to catch up with you sometime soon!

Dhblur said:
Yeah yeah, Turman's in town now bitches watch the hell out.

So once the 40 days of rain quits or whatever, I espect we will be seeing you around arbor? Give me a ring when you want to go ride. 303-467-3840
I take it arbor is all sloppy now??? Lemme know - and I'll def give you a shout soon

And to all those headed off to college - remember a shovel, I sure didn't - next trip home maybe... dang

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
I live in Golden as well. I ride Trials there, along with trails when i can. Actually, I'm headed to Keystone tomorrow for the day if you're interested. Call me on my cell at 303-870-2221 if you want a ride up. I'll be there until 3 or so (leaving at 9).

Taylor