Quantcast

im a noob

j-mann

Chimp
Mar 29, 2009
hey all just found this site. i couldnt find a welcome thread so im saying hi here. my name is joshua, im from lompoc california, 22 yrs old and got into dh about 5 years ago because a friend bought 2 bikes and envited me to go with him. my first trail was tunnel trail in santa barbara. i was so stoked on dh but couldnt afford a bike then so i went periodically after that about 3 times in two years. when i got married i was finally able to buy a bike and bought a big hit. it was a good entry bike i bought off of ebay. i soon out grew the travel and wanted a demo 8/9. i found one on ebay and bought it for 2k, i should have known it was too good to be true,long story short i got ripped off $2k. So i started saving and began to build a bike with my friend who owns a bike shop.
i basically built my dream bike with brand new components, a specialized demo 8. ill have a for sale post up soon because my only riding buddy moved away and i havent ridden my bike since june of 08'
now bills are piling up and i need the cash so im parting with my baby.
thanks for reading, -joshua

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Hey noob, go to the classifieds. It doesn't take a genius. I must say it was an entertaining story though. I laughed and I cried.