Quantcast

im all pissed off today

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
so pissed in fact that i cant decide which topic to rant about in the thread.all i know is all of mans woes originate the minute he decides to pursue a relationship with a woman.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
You must be dealing with the same type of people I am today... MORONS!!!

1st the stupid, overly cocky for absolutely no reason, new presidents seceretary loads a huge heap of work on me with a tight deadline... then as I am reading over the information... she has included absolutely ZERO information that is needed to complete the project... so I give it back to her with detailed instructions... still no word back and it has been hours.

2nd I am doing a project with a chick in LA, she was suppose to get me a simple template yesterday morning... I have bugged her every 2 hours about it its 3:00 and I still don't have it :rolleyes: this dumb chick couldnt catch the "ball" even to "drop it".

3rd 9:00 this morning I send my insturance information to my sports med doctors office to the nurse. She calls me later, "can you resend it it didnt come through"... so I send it again... same response, I have now sent it for the 3rd phuking time and I'm sure she hasn't received it :rolleyes:

Me all day long ---------> :mumble:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I dont know what is going on but i better tell my girl story. I have been talking to this amazingly hot bartender (not usually my type) until i found out she rides. Well the other night we hooked up at the bar while she was working! Being that I have a gf i knew this was going to cause some problems. Well the gf called last night we got in a fight and broke up. Problem solved. But now i am thinking this bartender chick is gonna spark a relationship...but it could be a good thing....i dunno this post is sorta pointless it just seems like the "chick situation" thread

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
HA HA HA. I'm "working" from home today. The only woman I have to deal with is my daughter who is now cracking me up right now as she is absolutely screaming over her new toy.... a half water filled diet coke bottle. So as much as I would love to join in it ain't happening today...

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
my pissed off rant of the day...

<rant> Been working at a new shop for about a month and a half now. Theres a guy there who's been there maybe 3 months longer than me. I guess he's put off that I walked in the door more pay, managment position, bla bla bla. Every night while closing the register he takes off his shirt for what the shop refers to as "nakie time." I have always asked him in passing not to do it, its unprofessional, makes me uncomfortable and there is a 16 year old girl that works there part time... which could mean ugly things if he did it with her around. Last night it was the final time, when I told him "I'm politely asking you for the last time not to do this." He went off on me, saying if its sexual harrasment, which I mentioned about the 16 year old girl, than its sexual harrasment if I touch him and he'll break my "f**king hand." He mentioned me touching him because I'm a girl, all the guys in my shop get hugs if they are having a bad day, and he's never mentioned anything about it.
I left because we were closed, pretty damn put off. First the guy doens't respect my request for him not to be half naked at work, and than he threatens me..

Some days I don't get it at all. So I am waiting for my bosses to get back to me, and until then I'm not going into work. Maybe I am taking it personal, or overacting but ohwell...

</rant>

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Arsbars said:

<rant> Been working at a new shop for about a month and a half now. Theres a guy there who's been there maybe 3 months longer than me. I guess he's put off that I walked in the door more pay, managment position, bla bla bla. Every night while closing the register he takes off his shirt for what the shop refers to as "nakie time." I have always asked him in passing not to do it, its unprofessional, makes me uncomfortable and there is a 16 year old girl that works there part time... which could mean ugly things if he did it with her around. Last night it was the final time, when I told him "I'm politely asking you for the last time not to do this." He went off on me, saying if its sexual harrasment, which I mentioned about the 16 year old girl, than its sexual harrasment if I touch him and he'll break my "f**king hand." He mentioned me touching him because I'm a girl, all the guys in my shop get hugs if they are having a bad day, and he's never mentioned anything about it.
I left because we were closed, pretty damn put off. First the guy doens't respect my request for him not to be half naked at work, and than he threatens me..

Some days I don't get it at all. So I am waiting for my bosses to get back to me, and until then I'm not going into work. Maybe I am taking it personal, or overacting but ohwell...

</rant>

1st of all what he did is insubordination, especially if you have mentioned it to him in the past. (it is important to document such conversations in the big corporate world). As far as the hugging thing, probably not the best idea in the world, but if is not creating a hostile work environment it is probably not sexual harrasment. If someone told you they felt uncomfortable with the hugging and you continued to do it, it could be a problem.

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
If someone told you they felt uncomfortable with the hugging and you continued to do it, it could be a problem.

No I totally understand that, and if he ever would of asked me not to do it I would of respected his wishes

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
You guys keep whining, moaning and complaining...but take a second to remember where good ole' Jorvik is right now.

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
Arsbars said:

</rant>
just ignore the fool then, go to work and let the bosses deal with him. im good at ignoring fools, male and female :thumb: