Quantcast

I'm Baaack!!

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
Wow....haven't been on here for like two years. Went for my first ride since last summer yesterday as well. I'd been so busy with sports that the last thing I wanted to do was go pedal up a hill after a practice so I just kind of got away from biking all together. Ridemonkey seems a little different but it's good to remember how much fun it is to ride. Still have the same PX and it's a great trail bike but my butt kills. Think I'm gonna be in the market for a full suspension trial bike here pretty soon. Maybe a Jamis??? Hmmm....

Haha...I don't have anything to host my pictures so I had to butcher this one. Oh well.

Attachments

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
what have you been up to in the meantime? what sort of sports?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
Toshi said:
what have you been up to in the meantime? what sort of sports?
Baseball and football. Had Legion baseball in the summers as well as football practice, camps, and 7 on 7s. Came out with a state championship for Legion ball and ended with a great season as tailback this year. I did, however, decide not to play in college. The two offers I was seriously looking at were Butler and Wash U. Ended up choosing Saint Louis University (kinda wish I would've looked at North Central though....haha oh well, I'm happy). Other than that I've been workin (God forbid) at Best Buy, Rec. Association, and as an umpire. Nice to see a couple familiar posters. How have things been with you guys? And where'd this ownership change come from? Simple money offer that the old RM couldn't pass up?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i bet aaron (old RM) is living like a modern day hobo out of the back of his snazzy new f150/camper setup...

in the last two years, i have migrated from boston -> portland -> seattle, worked a job, quit, picked up true DHing (as in big bike + whistler), and completed a year in med school. but life still seems the same as ever.