Quantcast

I'm bored so here's a pic of some kid about to hurt himself.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
The pics are not funny. Some of these people could have been seriously hurt. A crash is NEVER funny.

continue :)

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
wood-dog said:
wholly crap! that first one got me laughing! yuk yuk yuk

And this one.

Crashing is not a laughing matter. What if one of the guys in the pics was paralyzed or even died? Would you still be laughing? You never know the outcome of a pic or video when someone crashes. Please think about this before you post something like this.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Kanter said:
Crashing is not a laughing matter.
Come on, lighten up man. Crashing is sometimes funny as hell - haven't you ever picked yourself up from a crash laughing hysterically? Those pics are funny to me partly because I've been there. Plus I don't think I know any of those guys and it's easy to think they e-exist purely for our entertainment.

And that first one is intentional, it's a new variation on the superman called a Wonder Woman. :blah:

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
Kanter said:
And this one.

Crashing is not a laughing matter. What if one of the guys in the pics was paralyzed or even died? Would you still be laughing? You never know the outcome of a pic or video when someone crashes. Please think about this before you post something like this.
okay, now your just trying too hard, you should have just accepted the compliment after the first one and stopped.;) :evil: