Quantcast

I'm full.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I'm not that full. Being with strangers prevents you from eating to passing out.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I'm full too... It was good. 2 turkeys, one in the oven, one one barbecue., rice w/ grapes or cranberries, potatoes, stuffing, a vegtable casserole, and then chocolate cake.

I haven't been to the bathroom yet.

BikerBoy28

Monkey
Jul 3, 2006
Bellingham, Wa
OK, I'm kinda of a 'cookin' type guy... how did you cook a 34 pound turkey corectly, without a spit or a luau/ pachamanca type deal? seriously, I wanna know, just encase i need to cook a 40 # nephew sometime...spit, grill, whaaa?
We cooked it in the gas oven from 8:00 A.M. to about 5:30 P.M

NapalmCheese

Monkey
May 16, 2006
Los Gatos
We cooked it in the gas oven from 8:00 A.M. to about 5:30 P.M
Wow!

Did it turn out nice? I've always been a big fan of finding smaller birds that cook faster. Need more? Get another turkey.

I kinda wonder if the bird used to strut around thinking "I'm the biggest, baddest bird in all the world! Now where's my harem of hens?"

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
I'm full too... It was good. 2 turkeys, one in the oven, one one barbecue., rice w/ grapes or cranberries, potatoes, stuffing, a vegtable casserole, and then chocolate cake.

I haven't been to the bathroom yet.
Is that because you don't make it to the bathroom before disaster ?

Nov 8, 2006
Del Mar
Yeah, I found out quickly that four pieces of pie was too many... I just couldn't resist with 6different kinds of pie. :p :D
:biggrin: I had 4 pieces of the same type of pie
i beat both of you... 6 types of pie, 4 pieces of each :cheers:
just kidding, but i had 1 piece of pumpkin, 1 piece of apple, 1/2 piece of cherry cobbler, and 1/2 a piece of strawberry rhubarb, and room for more. plus i made my special chunky orange cranberry ginger sauce, chunky guacamole, and chunky apple cinnamon butter sauce, and i grilled and seasoned an orange ruffe. i like cooking.