Quantcast

I'm less of a man today....

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
amateur said:
Well, thanks to college, I'm down to one meal a day, about 20-25 miles of riding, 3-7k of swimming, and then walking to classes mixed in. I'll either die or be in awesome shape. Good luck with your deal.
Fack dude, I would end up in a body bag if I did that! One meal? 4000 calories? I get out of a spin class and burn 800 cal in 45 minutes, and I still consume 3 square plus a snack or two. I am in decent shape but man, I guess you are burlier than I.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
ThePriceSeliger said:
Awesome man, I came to football pre-season at about 210, and now I'm about 190 give or take a few. Feels good! I lost all that weight it about 4 1/2 days.
weren't you also out with heat exhaution or dehydration or some other heat/ exertion related problem?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
caboverpete said:
Good job man! Keep it up. This time 2 years ago I weighed 205 and climbing, as of now im at 145 and been there for the last 10 months.

wow..that's a lot.

i was 215 when i went to USMC boot camp in '97. after 3 months of super PT and eating chicken and lettuce i was 175. unfortunately, i was too thin and weak. two months later, at 200 lbs, i was running faster and doing more pull-ups than i was at 175.

...but i wasn't finished growing yet. i was 18 then and at 25, my shoulders are 4" wider, chest is 6" bigger and i'm 2" taller. so i'm assuming that the 210 range will be pretty healthy for me. i was at 21% bodyfat at 245lbs last year and i'm shooting for around 16-18% bodyfat when i reach my goal weight.
i figure that a 215lb solid weight at 16% bodyfat is a healthy size for me....don't want to get too skinny as my size helps out a lot w/ my job :D

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
I dopped like 15# from biking and now am managing to keep it off by quiting refined sugar and dairy w/ almost no biking (friggin school is putting a crimp on my milage in a BIG way!). The ONLY refined sugar I eat now is in Smuckers strawberry jam for my toasted jam sammys.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Pau11y said:
I dopped like 15# from biking and now am managing to keep it off by quiting refined sugar and dairy w/ almost no biking (friggin school is putting a crimp on my milage in a BIG way!). The ONLY refined sugar I eat now is in Smuckers strawberry jam for my toasted jam sammys.
Ahhhhhhhahhahahhaha! You're the one that wanted to go back to school............. :blah:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
manimal said:
wow..that's a lot.

i was 215 when i went to USMC boot camp in '97. after 3 months of super PT and eating chicken and lettuce i was 175. unfortunately, i was too thin and weak. two months later, at 200 lbs, i was running faster and doing more pull-ups than i was at 175.

...but i wasn't finished growing yet. i was 18 then and at 25, my shoulders are 4" wider, chest is 6" bigger and i'm 2" taller. so i'm assuming that the 210 range will be pretty healthy for me. i was at 21% bodyfat at 245lbs last year and i'm shooting for around 16-18% bodyfat when i reach my goal weight.
i figure that a 215lb solid weight at 16% bodyfat is a healthy size for me....don't want to get too skinny as my size helps out a lot w/ my job :D
Damn, how tall are you?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Westy said:
Damn, how tall are you?

5'10

that BMI stuff is a bunch of crap. most people, when guessing my weight, underestimate by about 50-70 lbs.

according to the average person height/weight chart, my max should be in the 180's, which really screws me over when it comes to getting life insurance because that's all they go by. even if i get a clean bill of health from my dr., i'd still pay high premiums because i'm off the chart. i'd have be to under 5% bodyfat and do little or no weight training to get that small. i got down to 175 in boot camp but was shorter, 4" less in shoulder width and weak as hell. (max bench press then was 185, is 315 now). so i can't imagine myself being under 200 again....unless i was a marathon runner :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
narlus said:
well the liberal use of "fvck" and :eviltongu would tend to demonstrate that you are not following yr own sig's creed today.
Being the internet there is really no way to thing that dh_g is actually a chick, other than her ability to ignore her own wild emotional swings as well as emphatically deny things, and actually believe them.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Westy said:
Being the internet there is really no way to thing that dh_g is actually a chick, other than her ability to ignore her own wild emotional swings as well as emphatically deny things, and actually believe them.
I always suspected she was a..... A She Male.... There I said it....
:devil:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
HAHAHA!
The following members of rm can verify I am a chick:

Joe Pozer
Acadian
Brian HCM#1
Ohio
Benton
Shyrmp
Orven
Lucee
Ethyl (remember her?)
Loonatic
Yeti dh-r
Zark
dh tahoe
-BB-
tenille
builder666
Full Trucker
Low-B
and possibly a few more...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
jdcamb said:
You need to take a nap and come back here a little later. You're getting predictable. Party late last night?
No...no partying last night...and it's not quite nap time...it's ok jd...I know you like to see Bear and this is another veiled attempt...this time instead of hinting for bears picture, you want us to think you don't like bears picture...nice try!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
HAHAHA!
The following members of rm can verify I am a chick:

Joe Pozer
Acadian
Brian HCM#1
Ohio
Benton
Shyrmp
Orven
Lucee
Ethyl (remember her?)
Loonatic
that kid...the big kid from Sacramento...forget his screen name, real name was Chris
Zark
dh tahoe
-BB-
tenille
and possibly a few more...
Wow, you get around. Hope y'all used protection.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
dh girlie said:
D'OH! yeah, Chris, Yeti Dh'er...and I cannot BELIEVE I didn't include you on the list...course, you're part of a very SPECIAL list... :sneaky:
Just because I drool incessantly and rock back and forth muttering incoherently does NOT make me SPECIAL... :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
dh girlie said:
No...no partying last night...and it's not quite nap time...it's ok jd...I know you like to see Bear and this is another veiled attempt...this time instead of hinting for bears picture, you want us to think you don't like bears picture...nice try!
I have always thought that was one of my better pictures. I love looking at myself.:D I got some pics of myself drying off from the shower. Don't worry I touched up the pimples on my ass with photoshop..... Not sure if they are worksafe so I will just PM them to you OK?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
jdcamb said:
I have always thought that was one of my better pictures. I love looking at myself.:D I got some pics of myself drying off from the shower. Don't worry I touched up the pimples on my ass with photoshop..... Not sure if they are worksafe so I will just PM them to you OK?
HAHAHA! I would prefer the pics without the pimples photoshopped out...pimples on asses are so hot...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
dh girlie said:
the mental image is just too much! :thumb:
No doubt... I've got this picture of a nekkid, bloated Chris Farley with a too-fried, fried egg hanging off his left butt cheek... complete with a dollop of mayonaise... and I want it OUT!