Quantcast

I'm looking for OLLLLLLLD monkeys, any?

dero

Chimp
Nov 8, 2008
Yes I did!!!! How is the HERO???
IAB, you mean to tell me that I'm having allolucinations?
HUH???:crazy:

dero

Chimp
Nov 8, 2008
Banned,moi?:huh:
Old and old skoull, JPB what do you think...?
JBP, you called that a disguise???? :clapping:

:disgust::disgust1: Been so long I forgot my password unt I think the email addy I used to register (many moons ago) does not exist anymore, so what the heck, time for a change...:monkeydance:
So dero = deroyo from now on...
Who's running the joint now, well deroyo can dissapear...

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Banned,moi?:huh:
Old and old skoull, JPB what do you think...?
JBP, you called that a disguise???? :clapping:

:disgust::disgust1: Been so long I forgot my password unt I think the email addy I used to register (many moons ago) does not exist anymore, so what the heck, time for a change...:monkeydance:
So dero = deroyo from now on...
Who's running the joint now, well deroyo can dissapear...
Oh christ... Find the damn true is back thread. It lines up a few changed id's.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
My god. Next thing you know Zonic Man and Nizmeister will come strolling in here...

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
2003 that goes way back. I remember having internet in the house surfing the monkey then. I cleaned alot of threads back then. We are talking maximum 1000word posts that i deleted and the fact that when I sent my messages back then, we were so paranoid of the internet's ability to destroy careers that most of my stories were so heavily edited that very little of the truth got posted.

I read some of my posts from that year now and I know that if I had contributed fully there would have been more on file. Aside from that those were the end of the swissless days of counting posts. I take it that is why I am missing 2000 posts still. I also remember HCOR.net being way more popular than the monkey in 2003. That is where everybody who was anybody went.

Last edited: