Quantcast

I'm losing it at work...

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
damn, that was awesome. sure would have loved to have done that to my last roommates.

Big_Papa1080

Village Idiot
Dec 10, 2001
Fairbanks, Alaska
that was awesome. i would like to do that one night here when everyone is drunk and watch them all bust their asses, our reigning favorite is tying all the doors together and beating on them at like 2am

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
Thank you! I was laughing so hard I had to contain it for fear of office mates asking me wtf I was lauging about! HAHAHA!

We did something similar in college, but with spray silicone on a tile floor. Too freeking funny!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Passive aggressive is right...I used to just tackle my roomates when they pissed me off with stuff like that.

And why do those guys have so much butter around? :twitch:

Old_Dude

Monkey
I love it - thanks for the post.

Now, I'm trying to think up something I can do for my neighbors - they put in a really nice pool last year but they leave their speakers blasting even when they're not home - but here's the worst part - it's country musick! (sound of me barfing goes here)

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!

Now, I'm trying to think up something I can do for my neighbors - they put in a really nice pool last year but they leave their speakers blasting even when they're not home - but here's the worst part - it's country musick! (sound of me barfing goes here)
Electricity and water. Seems like an easy one to me...

OrthoPT

Monkey
Nov 17, 2004
Denver

I'm thinking either a few CASES of oatmeal or jello (the expense would be well worth it.)