Quantcast

I'm n ur Starbux p0stn on ur Rid3m0nk33!!!11

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
That N8 is such a kidder, nyuk nyuk nyuk...

Go be cheap N8 and buy an espresso in a big cup, then fill it up with the complimentary half and half. Then as you're stealing from the tip jar on your way out, tell the baristas they should drop a few pounds.

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
thx to IRB, i've been enjoying cafe americano w/room lately...
If there's one thing I don't understand, it's watering down espresso :disgust1: , although why Starbucks doesn't have non-burnt tasting espresso also baffles me.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
If there's one thing I don't understand, it's watering down espresso :disgust1: , although why Starbucks doesn't have non-burnt tasting espresso also baffles me.
It's called "Americano" and it's watered down. What's not to understand?

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
He is off today! He had to take his daughter to school and then went to Starschucks...............now he's out riding his SS bikey at Bodcau............slacker!
I didn't tag along............too technical for me right now.......been running instead of biking lately and I have 5k in the a.m. I am resting up for..............LOL!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
He is off today! He had to take his daughter to school and then went to Starschucks...............now he's out riding his SS bikey at Bodcau............slacker!
I didn't tag along............too technical for me right now.......been running instead of biking lately and I have 5k in the a.m. I am resting up for..............LOL!
Nate married a perky 15 yr old?:shocked:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
41 year old me is going to take that as a compliment............THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
:clapping:
41 going on 15 is not too uncommon around here.

BTW, we all love your husband like a fat kid loves pie.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I eat handfuls of Taster's Choice and chase it with the pureed flesh of children soaked in a No-doz/brine solution.