Quantcast

I'm not normally one to post news but ...

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
this is too weird.

Brothers die in separate crashes on same night
The Associated Press

BUTLER -- Two brothers were killed in separate motorcycle accidents on the same road within two hours of each other on Saturday, authorities said.

Steven Kerr, 37, of West Sunbury, Butler County, died shortly before 9 p.m. when his motorcycle crashed into a speed limit sign on state Route 38, state police said.

Less than two hours later and about 100 yards away, 29-year-old Jeremy Kerr, of Hilliards, was fatally injured when his 2004 Suzuki crashed into the rear of a vehicle stopped in traffic because emergency crews were still on the scene of his brother's accident, police said. Jeremy Kerr was speeding, police said.

The occupants of the other vehicle suffered minor injuries, police said.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
A similar thing happened to someone at my work. On the same night, one brother was shot and killed and the other was critcally injured in a car accident.

The brother who was shot and killed worked at my company, and since I was the HR Rep., I meet with his parents. I couldn’t believe it when they told me what happened. At about 1:00 a.m. they received a call that their youngest son was critically injured in a car accident in Florida, where he was in the Air Force. They were frantically trying to make arrangements to get out to Florida and were trying to get a hold of their oldest son’s cell phone, but it just went to voicemail. Then, about 30 minutes later, the police showed up at their front door, and they were informed that their oldest son had been murdered.

All in the same night, they lost one son and the other was fighting for his life. The youngest son did survive, but he lost one of his legs and had a long road to recovery...

neanderthal

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
Pittsburgh
Mike B. said:
this is too weird.

Brothers die in separate crashes on same night
The Associated Press

BUTLER -- Two brothers were killed in separate motorcycle accidents on the same road within two hours of each other on Saturday, authorities said.
Even weirder is that the bike involved in the first accident was given to the rider after it was involved in previous fatality.