Quantcast

I'm now a moderator... fear me!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
haha, in the switchover, RM accidentally gave me full permissions... piss me off and I'll delete your account :devil:

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
I didn't know roadies who used 3 rings could become moderator. I thought they were viewed as weak and expendable for their wussiness.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
So you're a rent a cop of the :monkey:

nobody respects you so you'll abuse your power. :eek:

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
RideND said:
I didn't know roadies who used 3 rings could become moderator. I thought they were viewed as weak and expendable for their wussiness.

Hahhahaha... now to all you mtbr's this is the true roadie hate comment.

That's like saying u need a kickstart motor on ur bike...

Ouch! :nuts:

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Dang it Op, you're not gonna take this abuse from them are you? You're not gonna roll over, spread em, and be their moderator biatch are you? You're not gonna let em call you a three ringed roadie faggot are you? You need use that power you've been engorged with and put an end to this rebellion pronto (you're not gonna let em call you a dick are you?) :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :devil:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
have you accessed all of the super secret forums yet?
cmon, give us the scoop. :p

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
SkaredShtles said:
Alex, I'd like to take "What Looks Like Beer But Really Isn't Beer" for 200, please............ :D

-S.S.-
"Your first answer is: A clearish, carbonated substance that leaves an awful taste in your mouth, removes most paint, and causes excessive urination, followed by a nasty headache."

"Hmmmmmmm... lemme see here... What is Coors Original?" :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
SkaredShtles said:
You aren't smart enough to be a moderator.............. :sneaky:

-S.S.-
how many times have you viewed this thread and that's the best you've come up with? :blah:

PS: Bull & Bush this Thursday 5:30-8pm.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
SkaredShtles said:
Congrats are in order. I'm selling *and* buying. That's why the rest of June is F*#%&D! Closing, moving, and vacation all in the next 3 weeks.

-S.S.-
awesome!

When's the house wrecking, err, warming party? :devil: