Quantcast

im offended....

phloedix

Chimp
May 8, 2008
TRENTON
just kidding. but the lift guy bob (i think) was about to kill the other guy workin the lift. i though he was gonna kill him. if some kid didnt hold him back.... i though bob was gonna punch the other guy. (hope i have the names right)

but it was interesting to watch :clapping:

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
yes, your right lol... bobs cool though, the other guy is an asshole and was arguing with bob about letting people with rigids. and bob was yelling at him about it... i missed it by like 5 min. i was pissed lol

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
...and so our story continues on "As the Gondola Turns"...

Will Bob finally confront has arch-nemisis in a duel to the death? Will Amy finally guess my middle name? Will the pizza guy come back to the ticket office? Will I find true love? Tune in tomorrow to find the answers to these and other exciting questions.

:popcorn:

SquadraCorse

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
Ridgefield CT
What I heard said on Saturday by our camo-hat wearing friend when my buddy had his lift ticket on the back of his number plate:

"you know, I think some of these kids put the tickets where we can't see them on purpose, just to piss us off..."

Yes. We do that solely to get hassled by you. Wanker.

Last edited:

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
no, bob isint the a hole! bob is the cool guy... and the a hole guy with the camo hat was yelling at my friend because he had is lift ticket faceing the wrong way. wtf stand on the other side ?

Instigatr

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
New Milford, NJ
Someone said that the camo hat wearing lift guy is probably a school teacher and needed a summer job. Lets call him Mr. Hand from now on.

He is doing his job checking lift tickets, but do you still have to check them at 3:45pm?

If he really wants to do his job properly, here's my suggestion:

When there's 20 guys on line to go up, make single riders double up on the lift and make the line go faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!