Quantcast

I'm on 3rd shift again....and bored (pics)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
trying to stay awake to get ready for 3rd shift starting up again.

decided to play around w/ some pics.

noah not letting me take his helmet off :D

the wifey and i at carrabas last night.....( i ditched the weight watchers thing for a night...and oooo was it good :thumb: )

do bears go in the woods? who knows...but my kids do ;)

i love this pic of the wifey and my youngest daughter. i think she must be the mail-man's baby 'cause neither of us have blue eye :confused: :D

and finally...my favorite pic ever of noah riding. last winter on the lil' bike.

hope you enjoy my boredom pics

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
downhilldemon said:
i like your little kid jumpin the stair set. Thats dope, how do you teach a little kid that young to ride extreme stuff?

bribe him w/ candy ;)

nah, j/k. he pretty much steps things up himself. i showed him that he could ride off the corner of the steps safely, he tried it and then a few times later asked me to put his ramp up there.

it amazes me how much he's progressed since then.

and yes, the stair drop pic is real :D

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I feel you pain with the 3rd shift.. i get caught in it every 2 months ... actually mine is a 2nd/3rd shift.. either way it suks..
as always great pics.. that one of manziman cracks me up

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
MancilG said:
how old is your son ?

he's 5 now, was 4 in the stair pic.

the wife and i were just about to get all teary eyed the other night when we realized how fast he's growing up.

he can tie his shoes, read, clean his room, take a dump in the woods...........not our little baby anymore. :(

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
You got any pics of your bike built up with that fork I sent you. I have some pics up in the Freeride section of my HT built up with the Z150.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
pangeist said:
You got any pics of your bike built up with that fork I sent you. I have some pics up in the Freeride section of my HT built up with the Z150.

you know...i really haven't taken any glamour shots of it yet....you just reminded me that i need to, especially since i put some sweet USMC ega stickers on the lowers that accent the bike well :thumb:

this is about the best shot i have of the fork on the big hit. i love the super t by the way and hope you're enjoying the z150