Quantcast

Im out for 6 weeks

ridebikes

Chimp
Jun 3, 2006
Got 4 1/2 weeks to go.

I fractured my left wrist, right elbow and colar bone.

I was ridin at softies the first run of the day just warming up and i ended up on the ground. Something went wrong and nose cased to superman face grind on the dirt. Was riding with my bro Cord (cordlikesbikes) and he took me to the hospital from there. im super bummed i cant ride especially since im goin to whistler for 5 days for crankworx and i cant ride i just have to watch. Oh well its the price i gotta pay i guess..ill be back early august to pin it super hard again.

I feel your pain. I was riding Mt. Seymour in N Van before heading to Whistler and broke my foot. Sat on my arse for a week while my budddies rode the resort. Going to the doc today for a final determination on if I need pins put in...

Like you said, sometimes it's the price you pay to play. Oh well.

Heal up! I'm out for 8 weeks myself.... :(

Cheers.

maddogdh

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Highland Lakes, NJ
Dude that sucks. I'm bummed also, I broke my collar bone and wrist at the same time too. It was at Diablo Freeride park in NJ where i'm from. Long story short, I'm in Maple Falls WA right now recovering from wrist surgery I had last Thursday. My wife is back in NJ holding her job and our insurance. We were supposed to move here together leaving 6/27, I got messed up so I came to moms got surgery then I will go back to get my wife then drive out together at the end of the month. It really sucks these injuries, I mean there goes a season. The better we all get the faster we go and with that combination you can get busted up I guess. Ridebikes heal up good and don't try comming back to early, I waited 7 weeks when I broke my other callor bone and that felt comfortable.