Quantcast

I'm selling my '06 Sunday Elite, but givin' first dibs to SoCal.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Just as the Subject says, I'm selling my '06 IronHorse Sunday Elite. I figured I'd give all you SoCal fools first dibs if anyone wants to buy it.
All the bearings in the linkage are new and were professionally replaced back in March of this year. I'm asking $1500/obo. I will be leaving this post here in SoCal for a week, then I'll be removing it and posting it in the For Sale forum and on Ebay.

Here's a quick speck on the bike:
  • '06 Sunday Elite 17"
  • Fox DHX 5.0
  • '04 888 RT
  • Avid Juicy Seven 8" brakes
  • Easton Monkeylite DH bars
  • Diablous Stem
  • ODI Rogue Lock-on grips
  • Race Face Diablous 165mm Cranks
  • Diablous B.B.
  • SDG I-Beam Seat and post
  • '06 Atom Lab Aircorp Pedals (New)
  • '07 e.Thirteen LG-1 w/ 36t G-ring (both New)
  • Front wheel - Sun Rhyno lite 32 h rim/hub
  • Rear wheel - AtomLab Pimp 32h rim w/ Hope 12x150mm hub
  • Sram X9 shifter and Rear Der.
  • Sram PC-991 chain
  • Sram PG-990 11-32t cassette
  • Hutchinson tires 2.5" front/back

You can either PM me or email me at patrick@design-evolved.com

Here is a picture of me riding the bike in the fall. It doesn't have any stickers anymore, besides the factory stickers.

Patrick

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Selling my bike! :) who are you? I'm trying to go to Hawaii, and I don't have enough money and I haven't been riding since i re-injured my ankle. So I figured I'd sell it, then around Nov/Dec I'll get an 07 or 08 Sunday. :)

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I haven't been able to take pictures of it all week, because I've been working so much. I'll be taking pictures of it this afternoon and posting them up.

Sorry for the delay in getting the pics up.

Patrick

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Selling my bike! :) who are you? I'm trying to go to Hawaii, and I don't have enough money and I haven't been riding since i re-injured my ankle. So I figured I'd sell it, then around Nov/Dec I'll get an 07 or 08 Sunday. :)
how will you afford the new sunday? by selling your vacation to Hawaii? :monkey: