Quantcast

im tired of jackin off...

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
sjcX3oldtown said:
well not exactly but- thats not the point i need some ideas on wht to do while i get over a BROKEN COLLAR BONE so any ideas would help ( i ust to ride but now all i do is sit round the ol'trailer)
Why don't you read and educate yourself? Or do some homework.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Beat off
Ride a road bike/trainer
Watch TV/movies
Playstation/Xbox/whathaveyou
Work on your bikes
Try and get some sympathy from large breasted care-givers.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Get into r/c cars. If you had some money to do things with, it will all be gone once you see the fun. They are very time consuming...the only way to get hurt is to burn your self on nitro methane car's engine.

roberts

Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
from a surfing-related surgery. Cannot even lift anything over 25lbs for 2 months.

I want to surf and ride and I am on my 1st day! Ouch!

I have found when I am injured that I have NO motivation.

TV is your best friend.

Imagining riding is very effective to keep skills up. Psychological studies have shown that if you imagine, in detail, it helps as much as practicing.

You just have to keep the imagination true to life.

On a previous injury, I learned how to do backside airs - for surfing - in my mind, and it absolutely translated to real life.

Other ideas - do whatever exercise you can. Excercise seriously speeds recovery - even walking and just stretching non-injured body parts.

Drinking, drugs and eating like sh*t slow recovery, but are hard not to do when you have nothing better to do.

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
I'm hung up with a broken wrist now. It sucks and I've got nothing to do at all. I need suggestions as well.