Quantcast

~~ I'm up! Tuesday GMT ~~

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Hey @stoney I think those wheels were on two different 575s before they found their forever home on the 4X. And no, you ain't smooth. But I ain't never said I was either... But also I'm stoked you're taking care of that bike and actually riding it.

Frida update para @Nick -- she's just hanging around the property doing Frida things. She's a good pupper. I'd post a picture but my phone decided to vamanos itself at the end of a long beach day, making this vacation even more expensive than I thought it would be.

Today was a cenote day. We smuggled seis cervezas into el mejor cenote in the world, and hung out for the entire afternoon switching off between drinking beers and jumping off the cliff into the water. It wasn't big one but the water was super nice and clear, there were a couple of tiny holes to jump through which was terrifying and fun, and there were a bunch of bats hanging around in the cave while you swan around. 10/10 would absolutely bang again, even with all the fucking Instagram faux models getting in the way trying to get the perfect selfie and shit.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So the Electricians came by and measured my load. The solar panels take 4 hours to top off the batteries from 33% in direct sun. I cannot operate my Stove off the system. I can operate everything else. With the new integrated Thermostat. It will operate my furnace no problem. Fridge is to old for my system. I can utilize it in a jam if need be. It also works on cloudy days. The phone app is a no go sadly. The new battery is in its own case and can be portable. The cable costs eleventy billion dollars and someday I might need it, not now. The Honda has a LNG mode and I can upgrade it to vent by my furnace flue if I go that route. Currently I have cords to get it to my unit. I can route it through my controller if need be. I am live right now. As soon as I can turn off the Controller in my new battery and get a inline fuse. I will be able to utilize the full strength of my Panels. I did not need to pull a permit for any of the work. It is proof for me to qualify for the Rebate. Except for the new battery the system paid for itself when I get the rebate next year. The Electrician waived his fees in exchange for me buying the system and having him install it.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Yeti Ebike bitches. Looks pretty nice. Hope it doesn’t snap.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Fancy. @Toshi to the front please

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

where witchcraft is not practiced
Screenshot_20210914-221942_Instagram.jpg

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
currently enjoying watching complete morons melt down over a corporate ski area renaming itself, with said morons spouting suggestions tied to earlier marketing campaigns of same mountain.

rich white people are so fucking stupid

......but hilarious

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
currently enjoying watching complete morons melt down over a corporate ski area renaming itself, with said morons spouting suggestions tied to earlier marketing campaigns of same mountain.

......but hilarious
Palisades is a kinda uber-generic name… They could’ve done better. Maybe something easier to spell for the avridge murican?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Palisades is a kinda uber-generic name… They could’ve done better. Maybe something easier to spell for the avridge murican?
similar outrage over phillip morris renaming themselves altria, which affects these fools about the same

also, they still blazingly missed this irony

Colonial America

Palisaded settlements were common in Colonial America, for protection against indigenous peoples

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
similar outrage over phillip morris renaming themselves altria, which affects these fools about the same

also, they still blazingly missed this irony

Palisaded settlements were common in Colonial America, for protection against indigenous peoples
Get some ‘Da ow a ga’ stickers made up and use them appropriately once the new branding goes up.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
On that note, can all you monkeys do me a favour and sign this?:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

......but hilarious
Squaw?