Quantcast

I'm XC now

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
The wifey surprised me with a new bike today! No more one speed hardtail for Cap. I'm ready to go.

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
That bike is amazing, I have a pro and it handles anything from tight single track, long climbs to decent size hits (6-7ft) and can rip down trails with the big bikes with ease.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Nice bike! Why is the pic from bikerubbish.com? Did you pick that picture for the female specimine standing in the back-ground?
Well, I picked that photo for a few reasons I guess.
1. It's my site.
2. It's my photo.
3 It's my bike
4. It's my wife
:biggrin:

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Nice bike! Why is the pic from bikerubbish.com? Did you pick that picture for the female specimine standing in the back-ground?
I think he picked that specimine for other reasons...
BTW kona, I sent you a PM.

*EDIT - beat me to it!!!

PS, I love my Enduro. It was the exact same bike but I literaly replaced every component on it except the shock and fork

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Mine wants to know why I need more bike parts. Buy me a new bike? No way. At least she lets me ride more than I should.

Keep her. Wives like those are hard to find. :happydance:

Nice bike. Now drag Oly out for a Cap ride. He needs to get out.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ahaha i copied you on your Bullit now your copying me on the Enduro.

We'll have to watch what Oly's next bike is gonna be and copy him.

and i wish i would have seen this thread before writing a huge pm on a bunch of now useless information.:biggrin:

Let's all go shuttle Pot Peak near Lake Chelan, it will be like 3 cap shuttles in one fat awesome ride. Snow will come soon and we'll have to wait if we don't get it in a week...:biggrin:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing

and i wish i would have seen this thread before writing a huge pm on a bunch of now useless information.:biggrin:

Let's all go shuttle Pot Peak near Lake Chelan, it will be like 3 cap shuttles in one fat awesome ride. Snow will come soon and we'll have to wait if we don't get it in a week...:biggrin:

haha. I just ordered a Sid carbon race and a 1.5" stroke Rock shox delux for my Highline.... i hear on mtbr.com this is the hot ticket......
oh yea, and im converting it to 29" wheels.......

i think im out on the big trips for a while.... newborn is still a big handfull......

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
So when we gonna go ride? Cap is in prime shape. Time to get out the oreange jump suits so the drunk hunters dont thinks were deer.
Lets do it! Im available any night this week. I rode this am (ride reports)
and it was nirvana. I've missed that place

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America

I appreciate you taking the time to write it up anyways skookes.
When are you goinggg???///