Quantcast

In 1988.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
soundgarden were pretty fvcking good live....the hiro yamomato years(for the first part of the video)

Last edited:

dirtvictim

Chimp
Aug 22, 2009
I had an old raleigh road frame that I converted into an offroad bone shaker.
Talk about a death trap with trap pedals.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
I was knee deep into music...spending every weekend at the Anthrax in CT or CBGB's....think I saw Fugazi twice by then...Rollins band wth my squatter punk buds Nausea opening was a game changer. holy foook.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
they were great!

I was partial to "All", "Govt. Issue", "Fugazi", "the Jesus Lizard", and locals "half life" among others. Started playing clubs instead of house parties. I miss those days of music and lack of responsibility!

I used to ride my Hardrock comp through the woods to skate spots and girls houses:thumb:

J-Dubs

Monkey
Jul 10, 2006
Salem, MA
I was hoping that Mike Dukakis would get elected and was pissed I wasn't old enough to vote. Even more pissed what GHWB got the nod.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I believe I saw them in 1998 with Rancid, The Ramones, and possibly Waylon Jennings and RATM somewhere in Canada or Boston... I was doing a lot of dope back then so...

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I saw Soundgarden at the Paradise in Boston. Faith no More opened, then Soundgarden and finally VoiVod.

I thought VoiVod sucked and started a fight with some dude who messed with me during Sound Garden. I lost, badly, and was dragged out (i.e. saved) by my buddies.

Good times!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
^

I saw that show at the bayou in DC...the same night DC mayor marion barry was arrested ....That bitch set me up!