Quantcast

In Awe

Defenestrated

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
Earth
I'm cross posting these pictures from several forums. Anyway, enjoy the photos!

America.

Spain.

Turkey.

Syria.

England.

South Africa.

The West Bank.

Italy.

Macedonia.

France.

Argentina.

Indonesia.

Netherlands.

Panama.

India.

Philippines.

Sweden

Egypt.

Kenya.

Lebanon.

Australia.

Cuba.

Croatia.

Bosnia.

Colombia.

Japan.

Iraq.

Last edited:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
there is no way the first photo sequence "just happened."

and i think last night's south park summed up about what i think of everyone going nuts. it's not the second coming.

[/cynical rant of the day]

SDH

I'm normal
Oct 2, 2001
Northern Va.
there is no way the first photo sequence "just happened."

and i think last night's south park summed up about what i think of everyone going nuts. it's not the second coming.

[/cynical rant of the day]
we elected him president..................

but it does not come with a magic wand

Truthfully, all of this hype is worriesome (sp)

That is a lot of people that can be disappointed. And by disappointed I do not mean he will do a terrible job, just unrealistic expectations

FlyinPolack

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007

That is a lot of people that can be disappointed. And by disappointed I do not mean he will do a terrible job, just unrealistic expectations
The enemies of our nation seem to love Obama, and that fact alone is what really worries me...

Once his gun laws pass & we get invaded maybee the sheeple in this country will wake up.. Especially since our army is everywhere around the world but not at home.

Without privately owned guns the USA would never have become a nation in the first place!

& yes, the first one was totally staged.
Hope for some Spare change, cause that's what were in for..

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA

Day 1 - make gold rain from the heavens.

I **** you not.

SDH

I'm normal
Oct 2, 2001
Northern Va.
Day 1 - make gold rain from the heavens.

I **** you not.
I am with you..........

You have to hear how some people are talking about him around here.....OMG

Having semi limited experience in the political process.............tells me NO WAY is he gonna accomplish his promises. But the peeps are eating up hook line and sinker.........

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am with you..........

You have to hear how some people are talking about him around here.....OMG

Having semi limited experience in the political process.............tells me NO WAY is he gonna accomplish his promises. But the peeps are eating up hook line and sinker.........
Again, I have realistic expectations and know it will take at least 2 years just to start the recovery process. But having 2 years of a controlled congress should help at least a little.

No president has taken the job with experience. What is important is who he choses to surround himself with.

Think of a new coach taking over a crap team. You need to change the staff and add some key players, then it will still take at least a year before you start to see a return.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I wish I could get caught up in the hype. I do think Obama will be a good change for the country though.

At least we can travel abroad & not get harassed.:D (yes, I am speaking from first hand experience)

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
The enemies of our nation seem to love Obama, and that fact alone is what really worries me...

Once his gun laws pass & we get invaded maybee the sheeple in this country will wake up.. Especially since our army is everywhere around the world but not at home.

Without privately owned guns the USA would never have become a nation in the first place!

You realize that the Democratic Party has completely abandoned their gun control stance since it has hit them hard politically, right?

Defenestrated

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
Earth
I sincerely hope you aren't referring to the people in the pictures I posted.

You have no idea what Obama's policies are do you...:brow:

Last edited:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

You know, I was looking for a good gun for home defense, and even the conservativesforum.com shut me down.

FlyinPolack

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Is FlyinPolak really that retarded? Is this some sort of joke I'm not in on?
Sure, I'm retarded. And you are a brainwashed sheeple turd.
When the **** hit's the fan who'll be the retard then?
Blind faith & fancy speeches just don't do it for me.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
You have no idea what Obama's policies are do you...:brow:
Sure he does...

1) take your guns
2) forced abortions
3) no longer recognize hetero marriage
4) give all your money to the homeless guy on the corner
5) disarm the military
6) roll over and let our enemies walk right into our living rooms

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I heard the same howling when Clinton was elected. When it was all said and done the worst thing people can complain about was a blowjob. Now people who are all worried are buying up the same guns they were in '92.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
What does do it for you?

And what is obama's gun law?
he had a pro-gun control stance as a state legislator, because Chicago has a horrible gun problem. What he doesn't realize is that the Democrats want to get re-elected, and screwing with guns on a national scale is very unpopular and will get the Republicans back in control of the Congress very quickly.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
Yeah.....thanks samirol. Welcome back ;)

I think you meant 'anti-gun' with respect to chicago though. He supported hand gun bans there.
Yeah, there is nothing in his presidential policies about taking away guns, and if he knew anything about how politics works, he would know that gun bans on a nationwide scale are extremely unpopular and get people thrown out of office

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
Of course. You and I know that but the flyin polack is too s.m.r.t. to realize the shlt isn't going to hit the fan.

Right flyin polack?
but NOBAMA is a MARXIST and wants to take our GUNS like HITLER

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
Obama's plans were pretty concrete if you took the time to read the pdf file he had on his website, which went in depth into his policies. That isn't blind faith, that is comparing policies and working out which candidate that you feel best represents your stance.