Quantcast

In other news...

J

JRB

I was rubbing some Desitin on Caroline's bum when she coughed and spewed crap across the room. I couldn't see out of my left lense and had to change shirts. In addition, they had to mop the floor. Boys are dangerous because they will pee on you my ass. :help:

J

JRB

No - Destin is in Florida. Desitin is for raw asses, and I fear that we will have to use it all on N8's after sam_little gets done with N8's ass.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
I was rubbing some Desitin on Caroline's bum when she coughed and spewed crap across the room. I couldn't see out of my left lense and had to change shirts. In addition, they had to mop the floor. Boys are dangerous because they will pee on you my ass. :help:
Sounds like she was trying to cast forth her first frat. Have you taught her the All-O-Gistics yet? Go little girl Milo, go! :D

Man, I wish someone had a camera at that moment. I bet the look on your face was priceless.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
loco said:
yummie!!!! :thumb:

J

JRB

She almost got me again at 4, but I dodged it. It did travel at least 5 feet.

Dirtface

Chimp
May 22, 2005
Austin, Texas
Yea!!! Spewing poop! Girls are bad at that. My daughter was in the hospital at 18 months with an IV (stomach virus and dehydrated). I "heard" it. We walked over to her crib in the hospital and opened her diaper. Holy crap! It was total poop juice that went EVERYWHERE. The nurse walked in and said, "oh yeah, I should have warned you about that." Not sure what was worse, the smell or the poop juice on our shoes. Ugh.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
loco said:
She almost got me again at 4, but I dodged it. It did travel at least 5 feet.
Wow, I never had any poop/pee issues with my daughter. ::knock on wood:: I begin boy diaper changing on Tues., and I hear the horror stories. Wish me luck! :help:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
McGRP01 said:
Wow, I never had any poop/pee issues with my daughter. ::knock on wood:: I begin boy diaper changing on Tues., and I hear the horror stories. Wish me luck! :help:
The first two have only got me a couple of times. The best one was when I was changing Nathan on the changing table and I was bending down to get a diaper, he nailed me right in the side of the head.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco said:
eye protection:

Is that you, Loco? You're looking like Manzidude.