Quantcast

in whistler in need of cheap lodging asap : (

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
to make this quick, our lodging plans are FUBAR and we did not budget for this(yes dumb i know) after looking for lodging all day our search has been horrid, all hostels booked ect..... anyways, if anyone is staying here right now and has some floor space/garage space my friend and i would be very appreciative, our us phone doesnt work here but ill check this and pms, thank you very much.....:nopity:

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
thanks for the help, sadly our car is completely full and it is not possible to sleep except in a ball haha, anymore help would be awesome, thanks

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
I'm pretty sure that staff housing has vacancies, there is a min 14 day stay but at about 15 bucks a night it might actually be cheaper for you to pay for 2 weeks there than 3 nights at most other places. I stayed there for crankworx and paid for a private room and ended up in a unit with three bedrooms by myself. (gotta pay $215 damage deposit on the cc before you enter too-just so you know)

otherwise, Southside lodge in creekside is pretty cheap too

http://www.southsidelodge.com/

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I'll second the Staff housing option. I stayed there two weeks ago with w00dy. You could just pay for one person, and your friend can take one of the other beds if it is empty or sleep on the couch or floor. How many days are you staying? I don't think you can find anything cheaper than that, even if you do have to pay for two weeks and not use all of it.

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
hi, we checked staff housing, as we dont work for W we need to book for a month, it would be nearly $400, SS housing is full until late next week, we are going to ride today and see if we cant make a friend! thanks

Spokompton

Monkey
May 15, 2005
Spokane WA
to make this quick, our lodging plans are FUBAR and we did not budget for this(yes dumb i know) after looking for lodging all day our search has been horrid, all hostels booked ect..... anyways, if anyone is staying here right now and has some floor space/garage space my friend and i would be very appreciative, our us phone doesnt work here but ill check this and pms, thank you very much.....:nopity:
please make sure you have enough money to get back.

Not that I;ve ever made that mistake going to Whistler... :redface::redface::redface::biggrin::monkey::poster_oops:

Credit cards are your friend in these situations, but I'm guessing you're either in High School or College right?

Alloy

Monkey
Aug 13, 2004
thousand oaks, ca
Dude, Morgan sometimes you just have to settle for a place with mediocre continental. I'll be up there in two weeks, if you guys are still around, stay with me and you can bet we will partake in only the finest breakfast feasts!