valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
No, but it worked for the example. That and Israel's #1 fan failed to detect it. ;)
The example didn't work, they are two totally different situations. believe me I have a VERY good understanding (well I think I do) of the situation. I have many Israeli friends, one of whom is currently protecting a settlement in the west bank. I have also done a ton of research into the route of that conflict and tried to look at both sides of ti as well.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I can't imagine why this attack has been getting much bigger media coverage than I remember from the Mumbai train bombings a couple of years back. Or the 70 or so killed in Delhi in October. Not a single reason. Sigh.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I can't imagine why this attack has been getting much bigger media coverage than I remember from the Mumbai train bombings a couple of years back. Or the 70 or so killed in Delhi in October. Not a single reason. Sigh.
Because Americans and Brits were specifically targeted, even though most of the dead and injured are Indians.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
nobody bleeds quite like white people. you got a few busloads of lower caste set alight & the world yawns.

you think the world cares to read about messrs sharma, ragaswami, patel & krishnamurti? what will be far more interesting is the response, especially given the unexpected wide media coverage. i'm a little suspicious outrage isn't being just a little drummed up.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
nobody bleeds quite like white people. you got a few busloads of lower caste set alight & the world yawns.

you think the world cares to read about messrs sharma, ragaswami, patel & krishnamurti? what will be far more interesting is the response, especially given the unexpected wide media coverage. i'm a little suspicious outrage isn't being just a little drummed up.
I'm glad the election is over because I find I've been agreeing with you a lot more lately. The Indians are going to kick someones arse over this for f*cking sure. I don't get the feeling they're in much of a mood to listen to "theories" about who did it for too long.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Some amazing reports coming out from all this. Liked this one.
November 29, 2008 06:00pm

HERE is an extraordinary email exchange from Australian lawyer David Jacobs, who was trapped in the Oberoi Hotel during the Mumbai siege.

Australian lawyer David Jacobs, who was trapped in the Oberoi Hotel, was in constant email contact with his family in Vaucluse, and American security analysts hired by his company in the US who liaised with Indian authorities on his rescue.
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,24726722-5008620,00.html