Quantcast

Industry Nine vs. Chris King - The hub debate

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
mine (with ceramic bearing :biggrin:) are greased quite nicely and are damn quite
:monkeydance:
Hey dillhole you have ceramic on I9s?
Where did you hook up on em? Id convert, they say ceramic is liek 20-30% less drag and on a hub thats huge!
BTW I assume you didnt make the bomber, I didnt go but didnt see any posts from you regarding it. They took the seattle line out apparently!

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Hey dillhole you have ceramic on I9s?
Where did you hook up on em? Id convert, they say ceramic is liek 20-30% less drag and on a hub thats huge!
BTW I assume you didnt make the bomber, I didnt go but didnt see any posts from you regarding it. They took the seattle line out apparently!
hehe. yea the puss'ed out the course this year, no seattle line, no waterfall, no way to seperate the men from the boys, plus there were literally no pro men there, haha.

the ceramics. . . jason hooked it up he gave me my i9 with the ceramics already installed. he said it "was a treat on top of another treat"

mmmmm treats :homer:

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
For once? Come on now...You never said how long the "Speical" picture would be my avatar.

Anyhow yeah it seems as though alot of people feel like there gonna be better riders if they get the best parts money can buy. WHICH IS NEVER THE CASE.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
For once? Come on now...You never said how long the "Speical" picture would be my avatar.

Anyhow yeah it seems as though alot of people feel like there gonna be better riders if they get the best parts money can buy. WHICH IS NEVER THE CASE.
Until the Steelers win the Super Bowl, because according to you they will win EVERY game.:bonk:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
How about every week you get it wrong. If you're right you keep yours until you predict a win and they lose. If you predict them to lose and they do you keep your avatar. Other wise if they lose when you say they will win you get my avatar. How about also at the end of the season, you predict their finish, if you're right you keep it all off season, if you lose, you pay the piper until regular season starts.:)