Quantcast

IndyCross Pics ?

E. Fleming

Chimp
Sep 25, 2001
NYC
Hey y'all,

There was hecka photogs in the woods for IX. Any pics to share? That would be very cool if you did.

Lots and lots of props to Diablo Crew and 48Straight crew for a very well run event and riding weekend. Best healing wishes to all who had unfortunate riding crashes in slalom or wherever. May you have a 85lb Asian woman walk on your back to make you feel better. Works for me everytime.

- EF

Last edited:

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Yeah I saw alot as well.

Did they ever post an official time sheet from all the people who did Indycross on Saturday? Just curious how the times stacked up.

IAMAPRO

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Hey y'all,

There was hecka photogs in the woods for IX. Any pics to share? That would be very cool if you did.
Correct me if I wrong, but the race was not down Indycross. The race was down a dual slolam course. Indycross is a narrow trail through the trees next to the halfpipe.

Indycross is different from the 48straight course, I think.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
The indycross thing on saturday wasn't a race as much as it was "register and take as many timed runs as you want". The runs started at around 2:30 in the afternoon and were supposed to end at 4.

And yeah, the course was closed and some of the equipment was still in the area for most of the day.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
You gotta wonder, though, what the point of taking so many pics is if they're not going to be posted anywhere. I tried a few google searches this past week and still nothing. Even if they don't know about ridemonkey you'd think they'd have posted them SOMEWHERE online.