Quantcast

IndyCross

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
So did Diablo stick to what they say... is Indycross open completely this weekend? Haven't heard any updates. I know Thursday night it looked almost complete.

wayno05

Chimp
Dec 23, 2006
that thing is awesome. we did a buch of " we get caught we get kicked out rides". you get alot of speed up real quick. cant wait untill it is finished. it was a bitch dodging the bobcat at the end.

rossp

Chimp
Jul 26, 2007
according to one of the girls in the office today it will be open next weekend.....

RideRMB

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
'Da Hood
according to one of the girls in the office today it will be open next weekend.....
Thats what I was told. Its not open yet but should be by next weekend. Yet I saw plenty of riders hitting it on Sunday and the Camp of Champions kids got to ride it two weekend ago. WTF?!? Now the only time I'll be able to hit it is next year MAYBE and it'll be filled with braking bumps. :plthumbsdown:

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
that thing is awesome. we did a buch of " we get caught we get kicked out rides". you get alot of speed up real quick. cant wait untill it is finished. it was a bitch dodging the bobcat at the end.
thanks for thinking about yourself!

i mean riding it before it is open is call poching. if you poch it will take longer for them to get it done.

waiting to ride it for a week, then finding out that a bunch of people poched it and its going to take another two weeks. i wouldnt be to happy.

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
thanks for thinking about yourself!

i mean riding it before it is open is call poching. if you poch it will take longer for them to get it done.

waiting to ride it for a week, then finding out that a bunch of people poched it and its going to take another two weeks. i wouldnt be to happy.
thank you for going over what was already established