Quantcast

Infineon almost live results and photos

manwithgun

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
T23 said:
Congratulations to Hank especially after last years broken arm
Hell yeah. Nice work Hank; I mean "Champ". That bounce he took was about a year ago. Good to see that he's back to form.

stratguy1618

Monkey
Apr 18, 2004
merrrrjig said:
I didnt go to chevys for dinner
nevermindddddd, i went with one of JDs friends and him and a group of people after going to the 101 trails and the dude was from the OC that went to chevys so I thot it was you

Eggzoi

Monkey
Jan 6, 2006
Australia
Taken from Farkin

Information is a little sketchy to obtain as official results do not list any non US persons (it all seems to be kept under some vale of secrecy at the moment) but here's the low down I got from Amiel today:

Men
----
1. Amiel Cavalier (AUS)
2. Jared Rando (AUS)
3. Des Curry (NZL)
4. Ben Bell (AUS)
5. Andrew Neethling (RSA)
And it would seem Tracey Hannah finished 5th.

Woo, go Aussies.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
does anyone of a complete list of results for everyone including jr x, sport and beginner? or any pictures?

edit: nvm i found some

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
thePINKster said:
did anyone else take photos?
Chrissy! Here we are before 4x quals.

I gotta get a pink skort! :thumb: (No more wearing your cardigan...) And next time I'll remember the feather boa. HAHA

-sunny

SBDHrida

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
aMERica
bcd said:
I think Lopes is a robot. Has anyone ever seen a picture of him that doesn't look exactly like this. In addition, watching him hit the triple line that few were hitting on the 3rd straight without his bike making a single noise really solidified my suspicions.

thePINKster

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
bay area, Cali
SBDHrida said:
I think Lopes is a robot. Has anyone ever seen a picture of him that doesn't look exactly like this. In addition, watching him hit the triple line that few were hitting on the 3rd straight without his bike making a single noise really solidified my suspicions.
then it all makes sense...

and lets not forget his crazy line for the last strait where he rolls the first roller, then double, double, jump the step up, and roller.

it left me speechless