Quantcast

Injury Therapy

Tazz5150

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
I was wondering if anyone could help me with any info of what kind of therapy that i could do for the broken leg that i had about 1 1/2 yrs ago. i never got a cast, but i had to go through surgery and get a titanium rod inserted in my femur (the broken bone). My knee still bugs and cant get the full power from it yet. Any help and information would be greatly appreciated.

Scotty

Chimp
Jul 9, 2001
Delaware
Therapy definetly works you have the willpower. I hurt my back very badly playing hockey and I went through some very intense therapy and know I am mountain biking. I don't play hockey anymore but I found my new hobby of biking. I still do my therapy on my own and it definetly works if you keep up with it. They said I needed surgery but I refused and wanted to try anf get better on my own.

JPM

Chimp
Jan 10, 2002
I would recommend go back to your Ortho. I was hit by a car last August, suffered an open fracture of both Tib/Fib. They put a Ti rod in my lower leg. I was back on the back three months later. If you're still having problems then someone needs to look at it again.